How to make kent's car look nicer

Copy this.
(pics taken from zilvia)
http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/4574/cerberus34frontej0.jpg
http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/8583/cerberussideza1.jpg

Wooooooow

I tell him all the time. He’s seen it too. That car has non production conversion fenders though. Hence the perfect fitment.

Love that car though…

PS. How low can you go=best thread on the net

Hell yes. My car in in there. and same with yours.

not a fan of the wheels, but the rest of the car looks good!!

I love that they kept the OEM JDM color pattern … soo hawt

yeahh those cars are sort of “escaladish”… lol but the car itself is hawt!

Yeah, I saw your car in there. This is Jared’s brother though. My car will be in there soon. Probably by the end of the month. I did post a pic of Jared’s car before though.

omg that’s a sexy coupe. . . kinda makes me wanna get one :partyman:

thats cuz they are tooo baller for you son!!!

That is because the wheels are baller VIP styles. And the fitment is perfect. Just add a little more camber in the rear and tuck a little more

izza nice…

but yeah i think the wheels ruin it. wheels the color of the charcoal strip would be killer

Hot car better if it was Flat black tho :lol:

I hope that’s a joke…

That’s it. I’m doing an S14 kouki conversion.

I don’t know, maybe I’m just wierd but I hate the way that looks. That fitment looks sub-par to me. I like the idea of the bumper, hood, lights, etc. But if only the fenders fit nicer. The lines don’t match at all. And also, whats with the obsession with negative camber in the rear? There is nothing good that can come from it, less traction, accelerated tire wear, etc. I have a severe camber issue in the rear on my car and I can’t wait to fix that.

I think you mean more traction(bigger contact patch in cornering). It’s toe that effects tire wear by the way. A little camber will not effect wear. It’s for wheel fitment as well. Obviously you don’t have to worry about that. :oops:

its all about looks in most cases and he got it right with this car :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm to make Kent’s car look nicer I would suggest THIS

Change the driver then the car will look 1 million times better… :axe: :E