How to save money to mod your car

http://www.mattfischer.com/ramen/

Love it.

did that for 8 months at my old job, eat 2 when i got there at 7pm and ate another 2 around 5am. left at 7am come home and ate another 2, work on car till 12am or 1pm, sleep, wake up at 5:30 eat 2, and leave for work.

lol… i think that is what i may do for dinner tonight just for fun…

my method of saving now that i finally have a job that pays enough to be worth saving is having all of my money put into an account that i can’t withdraw from. My GF is the only one that can make a withdrawl, however she has to have my signature and pin entered to take any $$ so it is like a system of checks and balances.

I am hoping to have enough saved by the begining of next winter to pick up a mint 951 and a LS6, new suspension, brakes interior etc… do all of the work over the winter and finally have a very nice car to play with.

best dinner EVER!

If you have to eat Ramen for your only meal for an extended period of time just to buy car parts, then that is just fucking sad.

Ramen is #2, following living off of mommy and daddy.

I always eat good, and been living on my own since 18, wonder what kind off car I could have had…

Way too much sodium

Disgusting.

last year I was so broke this is all I could afford for every meal, I could go 2 weeks on $20 for food. gotta do what you gotta do.

I’ve never had ramen noodles and I want to keep it that way,I try to stay away from anything canned unless its tuna or vegtables.

i try to stay away from ramen noodles in a can, because, as far as i know… they don’t exist.

Meant to say “anything loaded with MSG and high sodium”.I was thinking of canned soups or pretty much anything canned when I typed that.

:lol:

Rofl, I was at tops today getting about 20+ packages of ramen. And two others right behind me were doing the same damn thing. Just because I need the money to finish my intake as well as everything else so I can get to both track days. :lol:

EDIT: As of right now I’m heating up the “Creamy” chicken variety

the sodium is mostly from the little seasoning/flavoring packet.

I might have to consider a luch route that’s closer to ramen, though. I spend close to $5 a day while at work just on break food. That shit will add up. (x5 days a week, x4 weeks a month, x12 months = $1200! holy crap)

yes

I like ramen noodles. When i have nothing to eat for lunch/break i always have a back up ramen chilling in my locker. Ramen noodles always saves the day when i have nothing else.

Actually i think im gunna start the ramen diet again very soon.