HOW TO: set example for kids

http://www.local6.com/news/14873221/detail.html

Police: Man Beat Boy For Putting Pink Fingernail Polish On Nails

POSTED: 1:49 pm EST December 17, 2007
UPDATED: 7:21 am EST December 18, 2007

A man was arrested on child abuse charges after he beat a 7-year-old boy with a belt because the child put pink fingernail polish on his own nails, according to Orange County sheriff’s deputies.

Aundre Jermaine Hill, 25, was arrested on Saturday at about 5:19 p.m. after sheriff’s deputies responded to a home in reference to a call saying that a boy was discovered with bruises on his body.

Orange County sheriff’s deputies said the boy’s mother was bathing him when she noticed the markings on the boy.

Investigators said it appeared the boy was beaten with a belt and hands on his buttocks, arms, temple and legs.

Hill was located, arrested and transported to the Orange County Jail. He later bonded out of jail.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

feal sorry for the lil guy…

i dont know if you really have to go that far to beet a kid…my son is 5 now and when he was 3 and 4 when his mom was doing her nails he wanted some so she would put it on one toe and call it a day but to go as far as beating a kid for it …every kid will do it

yea but a belt to the temple, that is some aim geeez

how do you not see that right away …i saw it when he was in the bath BS …no you dumb bitch the kid probley told you daddy hit me and daddy said and ill do it to your mother too…blah blah…once she relized how bad it really was and to save her ass from the school calling CPS she called the cops

GN: the kids ok
BN: hell probably never look at nail polish again

1 less homosexual in the world

how did the world find out that dad disciplined the kid. And it wasn’t a beating with a belt, it was his level of discipline. If i grew up in these times, my father would be in jail for the number of times he cracked my ass with a belt, and guess what, i deserved it ever dam time.

a 7 year old boy wearing nail polish means he’s a homesexual? weird.

i got beat with a spoon :gotme:

:lol: I knew I was going to agree with whatever terribly politically incorrect yet good old fashioned true thing violator had to say about this. :rofl: Yup.

i remember a wooden spoon as well, those sTING

best DIY I have seen in a while :tup:

i think my mom had a metal rod duct taped to it b/c she broke so many

Wooden Spoon’s FTW those things sucked. But got the point across.

i put a pillow in my pants and my dad pretended to not notice

My grandma used to brake of long (3ft), REALLY thin, swigs outside and whoop my ass with those.

Physics of getting Beaten: The whipping action accelerated the tip to a FEW times faster then how fast the twig was swung. By the time the twig tip reached my ass it was moving so fast that it would get me through thicker clothing and everything.
It stung worse then anything. She kept using longer ones to get me in mid sprint while im running

you must be really bored today