How to steal from any major retail stores

I’m almost out now,have any more?
D

interesting theory, lol.

Once when I was young and play station just came out, a friend had one that broke. I bought it off him for 10 bucks and went out and bought a new one. I put the old one in the box and returned it. I thought I was pretty damn smart, hahahha.

I also bought a 07 Zo6 and returned them a 1995 S-10, they didn’t even notice.

Winnar. :slight_smile:

:lol: I was at best buy a few days ago when some dude was trying to return opened software. He got so mad he worked his way through several associates, started yelling at a girl who must have weighed 95 pounds soaking wet. She just walked away in the middle of his tyrade since he was being so threatening. After a few minutes of his tantrum he literally tagged his wife in and she took a turn being a bitch. It was hilarious listening to the associates explain that it’s not legal, he was yelling, calling them children, yadda yadda yadda.

The best part was when the girl came back not knowing that his wife was there now, and asked if he had finally left. The wife piped up with something snide and the girl replied “Ma’am, your husband was very angry and yelling at me. I felt threatened. I was making sure he was gone for my own safety.”

:clap:

I wanted to stick around to see if they called security but I had better things to do. The sad part is that they were there with a baby. That kid’s going to have issues…

HAHAHA SOLID!!! I used to love that crap when i worked at Best Buy.

lol thats awesome

it makes sense why they don’t want you returning it. Dude probably thought he was all slick and was gonna get said product for free.

dumbass lol

I had to bite my lip to not burst out laughing when the wife of this big pissed off angry dude explained that the display just read “No” when they put it in their

wait for it

you know what’s coming

karaoke machine. :bloated: :eyebrow: :lol:

:rofl: :lol:

nice

a friend of mine would do this all the time. Go into a store and steal an item. Go back and buy the same item and get the reciept. Go back into the store and return said item but claim he lost the receipt. Cashier would awknowledge he did just buy the item and refund his money. He would then go back a day or so later and return the stolen item with the reciept he kept. He would also just take an item off the shelves and go return it using a license. He ended up getting bagged on returning an item he just took off the shelves. They gave him store credit which was funny because he was always out for the cash. popo showed up at his house the next day. he was dumb enough to use his real license that time.

wow… just wow. LOL

We get a lot of theft at toys r us. Mostly because our shoplifting guidelines prohibit us from doing much of anything since it is viewed as a liability. Due to my insufficient pay and nonexistent benefits, the amount of pilferage in our stores amuses me. We had 2 guys come in the store, take a 32" lcd display tv, and walk out the door. My manager followed them out and they had put cardboard over their liscence plates. End of story.

ROTFLLLL AHAHAHAHAHAHA

my cousins in SoCal used to “burn and return” CD’s so theyd soak the cd wrapper in water to get the glue to dissolve, open it up, burn , reseal with clear glue return. also xbox games same thing but theyd put an AOL disc in, since it was all shrink wrapped back together nobody asked questions since they had the receipt. always paid cash, always used fake names and addresses, kept going to different counties in SoCal to hit up differnt Toys R Us’s. oh also one’s friend worked at Kmart, so theyd but a stereo or something but put a magazine under the box, so thats what would be scanned instead. doesnt hurt when its your friend helping you with the scam. also same kid used to when unloading things in the back put stuff in garbage bags and toss it in the dumpster, come back later to claim it. he also went to jail for it, got caught eventually. oh yah also my cousin and his friends just all wore baseball hats and like 10 of them walked into a hobby store, and they just grabbed nitro cars and ran out. they showed the security tape on the news (prob like 10yrs ago) and the cameras were on the ceiling so you couldnt even see their faces. there are endless possibilities how to steal, its just stupid though, i was envious before since i had to work for my stuff, but at least i have a clean criminal record.

Stealing from retail stores is for chumps.

I steal cars for a living.

nice, i lol’d so hard when those repo guys were on the discovery channer or something, this dude stole some Bimbo’s car at the gas station when she went in to pay, and then laughed while driving off, haha…

And when I am not stealing cars, I am stealing babies from the Nursery at hospitals and selling them to 3rd world countries.

Basically as far as walmart goes.
EVERY register has a camera watching it.
then other than that, there’s barely any coverage.
=S

People steal stuff all the time.
doesn’t matter tbh.
Every item is insured. So all the money goes back in to Sam’s pocket.

i steal peoples daughters virginitys =]

No you don’t.