How would you react?

[quote=“VANDIT,post:69,topic:39701"”]

your saying that because you have an accent… and you should not because you have lived here all you life…

if you live in the us, you MUST speek english… end of thread

its soo lame that people pull that bullshit card and say “noa speeka englase” when there in a tough spot…

and not to :deadhorse: but fuck the ebonics bullshit also…

if only the founding fathers could see what has happened to this country… =(

[/quote]

LOL do I even know you? Have you ever heard me speak before? Chances are my grammar and overall command of the language is better than yours :lol:

BTW here’s a free grammar lesson for you, Mr. Perfect English

“It is” contracts to “It’s,” not “Its,” as “Its” shows posession.

“Your” also shows posession, once again you fail at contractions, “You Are” = “You’re.”

Speek? Do you mean “speak?”

You’re right, our founding fathers would cry that the almighty white boy like yourself has worse grammar than accent-having no good immigrants like myself :lol:

National languageEnglish (de facto) 1

De facto is a Latin expression that means “in fact” or “in practice” but not spelled out by law.It is commonly used in contrast to de jure (which means “by law”) when referring to matters of law, governance, or technique (such as standards), that are found in the common experience as created or developed without or contrary to a regulation. When discussing a legal situation, de jure designates what the law says, while de facto designates action of what happens in practice.

All you perfect english speaking/comprehending bigots all up in here should be able to comprehend what I just pasted.