How would you react?

Sounds authentic to me. I wish every taco joint representative spoke spanish to me. I’d feel like I was getting authentic food. Seriously, if the food was okay who cares. That guy’s probably pissed that you are eating his family’s 100 year old chili recipe and can’t speak any Spanish!

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:51,topic:39701"”]

Easy solution: Stop going to Mighty Taco; it’s fucking gross.

[/quote]

Shame on you!

NO A’BLA ES-PAN’YOLA

NO CARE TO A’BLA ES-PAN’YOLA

U BETA SPEEK’YA N’GLAS

[quote=“97_B18b1,post:9,topic:39701"”]

come to our country, speak the fuckin language or leave

/thread

[/quote]

USA = does not have an official language

^ no but everyone understands angry german hahaha

[quote=“Toda Party,post:63,topic:39701"”]

[/quote]

Yes, it does.

English is the default language. Official signage, paperwork, and essentially anything important in the United States is in English.

For all intents and purposes, English is America’s language.

/thread

[/quote]

shut the fuck up.

Dame el nino burrito con una coca. Echale un poco de sour cream y hot sauce. Thats all.

^ i was waiting for your response

haha

[quote=“Toda Party,post:63,topic:39701"”]

[/quote]

your saying that because you have an accent… and you should not because you have lived here all you life…

if you live in the us, you MUST speek english… end of thread

its soo lame that people pull that bullshit card and say “noa speeka englase” when there in a tough spot…

and not to :deadhorse: but fuck the ebonics bullshit also…

if only the founding fathers could see what has happened to this country… =(

[quote=“VANDIT,post:69,topic:39701"”]

your saying that because you have an accent… and you should not because you have lived here all you life…

its soo lame that people pull that bullshit card and say “noa speeka englase” when there in a tough spot…

[/quote]

Yeah, what the fuck is up with that ignorant bastardization of the language? That is such garbage.

some slang ebonics terms are being put in dictionaries :bloated:

Like Axe, as in “can I axe you a question”?

hahaha^
axe

/thread

[/quote]

THANK YOU!! I say that all the time. Dont come into MY country and make me learn YOUR language. Any other country would laugh at them…this one says “hey just be nice and learn their language, dont wanna hurt their feelings now”. Millions of people immigrated to the great country and ya know what they did ??? THEY FUCKING LEARNED HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH!!! Come to this country and assimilate, dont make me learn your shit.

next time this happens say “tengo nueve loco monos in mis pantalones”

or

“tengo ocho gatos muerte in mis pantalones”

and christ, get a sense of humor. i can see that a lot of people in this thread have never worked in the resturaunt business…

i fuck with people, employees and customers on a regular basis. its one of the perks of having a shit job

edit- jojo i apologize, its been about 5 years since i took a spanish class, and thats pretty much all i remember

[quote=“Joe,post:17,topic:39701"”]

“Oh baxter, you know I don’t speak spanish”

[/quote]

!

[quote=“VANDIT,post:69,topic:39701"”]

[/quote]

You can’t even spell in YOUR own language; why should anyone take your advice?

/thread

[/quote]

So the US being the land of the free?

We can hate minorities, own guns, practice our own separate religions, and chose how we live our lives…

yet you expect someone to speak English and only English because you can’t understand them?

I have no problem with people speaking French, German, Chinese, Japanese, all the other ese’s, and Spanish. As long as they can communicate with someone in English and get the job done, I see no problem with letting them have Spanish or what ever as their Primary language.

Obviously if you have kids here and they speak another language they will suffer, but with a little stronger work ethic, they can learn English and succeed.

[quote=“Jam,post:75,topic:39701"”]

next time this happens say “tengo nueve loco monos in mis pantalones”

or

“tengo ocho gatos muerte in mis pantalones”

and christ, get a sense of humor. i can see that a lot of people in this thread have never worked in the resturaunt business…

i fuck with people, employees and customers on a regular basis. its one of the perks of having a shit job

edit- jojo i apologize, its been about 5 years since i took a spanish class, and thats pretty much all i remember

[/quote]

lmao… WHat were you trying to say? lol

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:65,topic:39701"”]

Yes, it does.

English is the default language. Official signage, paperwork, and essentially anything important in the United States is in English.

For all intents and purposes, English is America’s language.

[/quote]

No, it does not.

It’s the most commonly used, but this country has no OFFICIAL language.

Period.