Howell Ford Sucks!

ok a couple weeks ago at that race wars at lancaster on july 28 i blew my differential cover and a bearing for the diff. took it to howell ford in lockport to have it fixed under the warranty. Like two weeks later i noticed a clunking when i put it in first and in reverse, also i just didnt feel right wen i drove it. I put it on ramps yesterday because i thought it was a bad tranny mount and it looks like they just put my diff back in w/o setting it up right, cuz i can turn my drive shaft like a 1/2-1/4 turn before it hits the gears. i now have to take it back to lockport to have them look at it on monday. i better be getting it fixd for free but i dont kno. WTF!

U joint okay? Half turn… like woah

u joint is fine my dad is a mechanic he said it was the backlash that they didnt set right.

blame the GTi…that you still almost beat. lol

good luck with it. pretty nice car!

thanks im hopin itll be a free fix i really dont got the money for this right now

yea so i took my car up there today to have it looked at and they told me that two knuckles in the suspension had loosened up and the told me it was fixed. So i drove all the way from nt to lockport/newfane to pick it up and now the vibrations are much worse im startin to get really fuckin pissed off now this is bull shit!

take it else where. fuck em. i think any dealership will do warranty work like that.

idk its already there and i dont feel like drivin an two hours again until its fixed. so ill give them one last chance and if its not fixed after they tell me it is then fuck’em. also the next time i go there im gona have them put it up on the lift and show me exactly what they did.

I work at a westherr ford , any ford will do you warrenty work. And your warrenty should be good for 3 years/36k unless you have an extended program.

they’re gonna try and sell you shit you dont need to make some cash on it.

I’ve had good luck with Howell Motors. Maybe you just got a new mechanic? I typically ask if the garage has a master-tech, and request them if possible.

Good luck.

solid axle :tup: