HSBC house party

[quote=“Darksyde,post:19,topic:29068"”]

Is this free admission?

[/quote]

Watch all Buffalo Sabres away games for free at HSBC Arena

BUFFALO, NY (May 9, 2007) — The Buffalo Sabres announced today they’ll be hosting a “House Party” at HSBC Arena for all of their remaining away games in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Admission and parking are both free, but fans are asked to make a donation to the Sabres Foundation upon entering the arena.

Starting next Monday (May 14) when the team hits the road for Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals in Ottawa, Sabres fans are invited down to HSBC Arena to experience “a game without a game.” Fans will be able to watch the game on the Jumbotron and two 12’ by 9’ video monitors that will be set up on the ice, while listening to the synched-up radio coverage of Sabres broadcasters Rick Jeanneret and Jim Lorentz. The arena will operate just like a regular home game, including full game presentation, Sabretooth and an anthem singer prior to puckdrop. All arena concessions will be open throughout the game, as will the Sabres Store.

It all starts at 5:30 p.m. with the “Party in the Plaza,” featuring live music, food and drinks. Hit and Run will perform on Monday, with Strictly Hip scheduled for Wednesday. At 6:30 p.m., the arena will open up for all fans to watch the game.

I need to learn how to effin read. Thanx

It sounds like a good idea, good way to keep the arena making money too.

we should get a NYSpeed section going there

bump…

i think im heading there tonight with a bunch of people.

Anybody else going?

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:25,topic:29068"”]

bump…

anybody else wanna help pump my turd?

[/quote]

you’re such a fag.

If your coming down here Aaron I might stick around.

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:25,topic:29068"”]

bump…

i think im heading there tonight with a bunch of people.

Anybody else going?

[/quote]

Nah it was sort of a let down monday. The screens looked terrible, you could barely see the puck. Do me a favor, if the sabres lose punch everyone who throws shit on the ice. Or at least shatter their egoz.

EDIT: If you do go, head straigh for the elevators and go to the club level. You will get a better seat up there unless you can get right on the boards.

aight…

thanks rob

It was an ok time for game 3. Other than the game, and the retards who threw tons of shit on the ice after the game.

it was insane there tonite…glad i went

yesszir

http://a280.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/27/l_c5b2cdbaf41304fbf9f29538abe097b7.jpg

http://a955.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/11/l_7f4948c77b557495d604e5ff9ff56332.jpg

fucking insane there tonight…i swear it was as loud as a FULL game…not just the 10K people there

know why? b/c the REAL fans who cant afford to go to every game were in attendance shouting their ASS off :tup:

amazingggg time

espically when you almost fight two ghetto ass kids because they start smoking during intermission in front of you… and then 4 security guards take them away when i sat there and ran my mouth of at them…

i had alot of fun…i enjoyed watching the four guys who ran across the ice at the end and the security guard attempting to stop the one by grabbing the ass of his pants. He got away and then he grabbed onto the other one. lol. Fun times. hawt wrx in the parking ramp too :slight_smile:

[quote=“2point4z,post:32,topic:29068"”]

yesszir

[/quote]

u were sitting right by me…i was right behind the guy with the HUGE BIG ORANGE cowboy hat…and I think i saw Sean in the bathroom

ill come to the arena when we have our next home game

SO SATURDAY

ya i heart having the camaro with no exhaust in the parking ramp

a little weird at first, but it was a damn good time at the arena last night