HUGE INSIDE Car and Motorcycle Expo April 9th and 10th

We got invited to a “mini SEMA” show at the Wilton Mall… It’s a 2 day show on April 9th - 10th 2011… AutoHaus Motors will be bringing a couple nice cars and some goodies and handouts. If you’re not already going to attend the show you definitely should put it in your things to do. Also if you could spread the word for us the show should be a HUGE turnout. It’s going to be in the old JC Penny’s building in the Wilton Mall. Let me know if you have any questions. All the local heavy hitters will be there.

Thanks.

-Rob

I’ll try to go if I dont have to work, sounds kinda cool.

Does indeed sound fun. Nice and early in the year too. Should get shift together.

my car is going to be in the show at the vintage motorsports booth.

My car will be in the “Joe Dirt: My Hemi is in the shop so I stole this pile” display.

fuck it I was in until I read this.

JK.

I will pencil it in my tight schedule. :thumbup

my car is still proudly on display in my garage.

I will keep this thread updated as I can… Its definitley going to be a good time… Im thinking I may bring either a Ferrari or our GT3RS and an American Muscle car… Possibly my Cobra…

GT3RS…please…lol

I think Im going to bring it if its still here…

yeah! i looooooooooooove that car!

vote = GT3RS

if its still here I will bring it. I have a guy in Hong Kong seriously interested at this point so if he buys it itll be long gone but if not I will have it there.

I’ll definetly try and make it down.

here is a link to the most updated vendor list:

http://www.specialeventpromoters.com/vendorslist.html

sounds like its gonna be a solid event.

From what I have been told all the vendor areas are sold out at this point. It’s going to be great!!!

Nice, looks like it should have a solid turnout.

May head out to this if i have the day off of work . Will be tuned by then woot woot !!!

Cannot wait to do burnouts in the parking lot.