HUGGING BANDIT ARRESTED!!!!!!lc

http://www.buffalonews.com/103/story/76790.html?imw=Y

The 200-plus-pound hugging machine — whose hearty embraces have been relieving men of their wallets — is now doing all her hugging behind bars, police said.

Buffalo police revealed Tuesday that they have arrested the woman known as “the Hugging Bandit,” who made headlines across the world.

Myra Castleberry, 48, of Andover Avenue, is being held in Erie County Holding Center without bail.

For the past decade, the bandit has targeted dozens of unsuspecting men in the city’s entertainment district, hugging tipsy men leaving Chippewa Street bars, distracting them by fondling them and then secretly stealing their wallets.

The bandit typically struck between 2 and 4 a.m. and used credit cards from her victims’ wallets within hours of the thefts…

you’ve probably seen this chick around allen if you hang out there. i know she tried to get me and a few friends at brick bar. i was too drunk to know what the fuck she was doing if i remember correctly.

It’s okay, I’ll hug you instead.

hahaha she got my friend mike for his wallet a while ago he said she asked him how much money he had and if he wanted sex lol he was on the news and everything

i was wondering what they were talkiung about as i was barely listening to SnR

[quote=“Dex”"]

http://www.buffalonews.com/103/story/76790.html?imw=Y

you’ve probably seen this chick around allen if you hang out there. i know she tried to get me and a few friends at brick bar. i was too drunk to know what the fuck she was doing if i remember correctly.

[/quote]

I was there for that! She tried grabbing at me, and called me gay when I backed away from her.:rofl: She must have hung out there for at least an hour, and the whole time a sketchy looking black dude in a Sunbird with several windows broken out sat across the street in his car. God I miss going downtown.

oh snap!

Probably the person who was stealing my gas!!!

[quote=“Silver,post:2,topic:29410"”]

It’s okay, I’ll hug you instead.

[/quote]

good. i was just saying to eviljay tonight that i could use some hugs from a porsche driving female. :tup:

[quote=“airhead,post:5,topic:29410"”]

I was there for that! She tried grabbing at me, and called me gay when I backed away from her.:rofl: She must have hung out there for at least an hour, and the whole time a sketchy looking black dude in a Sunbird with several windows broken out sat across the street in his car. God I miss going downtown.

[/quote]

lol. that was on my birthday if i remember correctly. what a wild night. i remember her propositioning me, then me informing her that i wasn’t really into black chicks, then her getting real mad and going after you and then my room mate.

bitch got me a few years ago :rant: :tdown:

for the record…i don’t actually have a problem with black girls. i love me some apple bottom just as much as the next guy. i just wasn’t really into her. i know…i get a raging hard on from that pic, something just wasn’t right with her.

wait, i don’t remember that…

omg 97bneon

haha i heard about this. i work on chippewa and one night i was unlocking my civic and she walked up to me and grabbed my balls. she totally caught me offguard and i’m like what the fuck!!! so i keep pushin her away and she wanted a ride in my car it was really weird and totally freaked me out. especially bc shes fucking huge! anyways i thought it was crazy when i heard this on shredd and ragan i thought she was just some fat whore not a thief. luckily she didn’t get shit off me…

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:12,topic:29410"”]

omg 97neon

[/quote]

i was thinking the same thing, lol

i don’t get how she got all these people to hug her? people had some serious beer goggles on that night

[quote=“FoxiNox,post:15,topic:29410"”]

i don’t get how she got all these people to hug her? people had some serious beer goggles on that night

[/quote]

she comes up to you fast when you are hammered. we’re not talking 4 or 5 beers buzzed. we’re talking on the verge of alcohol poisoning. that’s when she came up to me. she does it when you’re out smoking. she hugged me, but didn’t take anything. if she had i wouldn’t have known until later.

she asked me for a smoke and I was being nice and gave her one… then she asked for a light and I gave her that. She said thank you and put her arm around me, grabbed my mule and asked if I wanted to F her mouth… I said no and walked away. When I got into the bar to buy a drink, I realized that the bitch robbed me :tdown:

This story made its way over to snopes today.

[quote=“TonyDanza,post:18,topic:29410"”]

This story made its way over to snopes today.

[/quote]

word. my room mate actually showed it to me on fark yesterday. i didn’t hear about it until it made it on there.

wow thats crazy…