Human race will split into two different species

Human race will split into two different species: Report

London (PTI): In 1900, experts made predictions for the 20th century. They got much wrong but a lot right – housework never became fun, but we did get the internet and the nuclear bomb.

If the accuracy of 1900 is a guide, researchers in Britain might be right this time. They have predicted that the human race may be split into two different species in 100,000 years’ time – an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures.

"The human race would reach its physical peak by the year 3000. People would become choosier about their sexual partners, causing humanity to divide into sub-species. The descendants of the genetic upper class will be tall, slim, healthy and attractive from the underclass humans.

"But in the near future, humans will evolve in 1,000 years into giants between six ft and seven ft tall while life-spans will have extended to 120 years.

“Men will have symmetrical facial features, deeper voices and bigger penises. Looks like evolution has already started for some of us ~snicker~ Women will all have glossy hair, smooth hairless skin, large eyes and pert breasts,” according to lead researcher Oliver Curry of London School of Economics.

Curry has also said that 10,000 years later reliance on technology will have begun to dramatically change the appearance of the human race.

“While science and technology have the potential to create an ideal habitat for humanity over the next millennium, there is a possibility of a monumental genetic hangover over the subsequent millennia due to an over-reliance of technology reducing our natural capacity to resist disease, or our evolved ability to get along with each other,” he said in his report for TV channel ‘Bravo’.

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/008200710261340.htm

yea. thats why fat chicks are practice:hang:

hmmm…interesting

seems like alot of that has already happened…

then why do i always see the hottest chick with the fattest, dorkiest asshole ever?

im not fat but i fit the rest of the description, why doesnt it work for me?

time to get fat…

someones got to have the brains and someones got to have the looks. put them together and things get interesting.

No more fatties in the future? Fuck, good thing I’ll be dead before that happens.

fat dorky assholes have the brains and money to keep a certain level of lifestyle.

that and most of the ones with hot chicks have game. Thinking you’re too good for really hot ones is usually a self fulfilling prophecy.

you are poor, you need money to get hot chicks

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/2b/200px-Ebe1_alien.jpg

so in simple terms… Niagara Falls will expand to be 50% of the worlds population.

i’m far from poor.

very very far.

evolution based on needs… or lack there of.