Hummer is dead

sounds interesting

LoL at the chart having Saturn and Hummer at the top, since they are now gone.

Bump…

For now, it’s just an idea GM is considering as it plans which vehicles will be included in a fleet of electrified SUVs and trucks, say people familiar with the matter. The Hummer name has surfaced as way to tap growing demand for rugged SUVs with off-road capabilities, while avoiding the gasoline-burning image that made the brand something of a pariah a decade ago, said the people, who asked not to be named because the conversations are private.

Was the H2 and H3 actually capable of going off road?

In the same way that a Suburban/Tahoe are capable ha

H3 was built on the Colorado platform. Skimming this, it seemed to perform well/OK for what it was.

H3T Alpha would be a good collector pickup.

these with low mileage were ridiculously pricey last time i looked. I really wanted one to supercharge.

yup…insane

What’s so special about the Alpha? I remember years ago talking to a guy who told me he paid $50k for an H3T and I thought he was joking.

Badges, engine (V8 verses a I5 engine) and rarity.

If you want another collector from the bankruptcy days, Solstice GXP Coupe

How about a CTS-V wagon…

Yep. Not a bankruptcy car, but a wagon with a stick and recaros will still pull $40k+

Window sticker in the last picture based the annual fuel cost at $4.10/gallon.

Thank God oil did not maintain those kinds of numbers.

Oh boy…

i saw a sick, mildly lifted, black-out H2 at 5 Guys the other day… they’re cool trucks.

Coming back boys. Also with LeBron James Super Bowl Commercial.

I’m somewhat excited for this…I always wanted an H3 alpha. Now i might be able to get one thats not a dog.

If the quality is on par with what’s currently available (C7) this could be awesome.

The bane of environmentalists in the early 2000s, Hummer is recast as an electric-only truck capable of a jaw-dropping 1,000 horsepower, 11,500 lb-ft of torque and a sprint to 60 mph in 3 seconds. “We came to play ball,” a spokesman deadpanned in an interview with Autoblog . Electric range was not revealed.

UMMMMMMMM Can I haz now???