Hurricane Relief:

Already…

Donations being taken here, Relief Aid = relief workers wages, food, plywood, supplies, medicine, etc…

…the majority of people in New Orleans do not have flood insurance. What you see on T.V., is what they’ve got, and that is about it. Schools are wrecked. Workplaces and businesses are gone. Not only that, but the city is requesting that people not return home for at least a week or so (I forget exactly how long). People are without power, work, schools, food…

-Nick

So my question is, that since any time there is a disaster in any part of the world, the US jumps in with it’s wallet open to help them out.

Any other nations coming to help us?

I thought about just going there to help, but I dont know what I could do to help… any ideas? How about a NYSpeed fundraiser? What do you guys think?

ok i know this will probably come off sounding bad, but how if you live in new orleans how do you not have flood insurance? the city is below sea level, that seems to be a no-brainer to me :gotme:

being serious though, i do feel bad for all those people, they got royally fucked up by that storm.

it’s like living in florida is not having flood insurance…

i’m willing to donate any way possible.

-Cheater-

Cheater… we need sperm from you. :wink:

Workers should not be necessary. There are a lot of people that no longer need to go to work, mow the lawn, or run errands. There are your workers.

True, but they are still victims as of right now. The general American population won’t consider themworkers for at least a few more days.

I agree with You, but I don’t think that is the way the soft underbelly of America is anymore.

:gotme:

Ok, line up some sexy whores from new orleans and I will donate sperm all night…for 30 second intervals

I’ll turn their whole population into skin diseased asthmatics who are learning disabled in math, have dyslexia and ADD…but they will be stunningly attractive

im fucked up huh? its all true

-Cheater-

You need Your own donation drive?

LoL

jk

Because the insurance companies are smart enough to make sure average people can not afford it so they don’t have to pay it out :gotme:

:what he said:

:word:

i believe that to be the absolute truth, the restrictions on insurance agencies are not that tight, so they absolutely can assrape the average citizen

remember the further south you go, the greater the unemployment and lower the average household income is… there are a lot less east amhersts, and a lot more riversides

yea i pretty much realized that after i wrote it. theyre insurance companies, they only exist to fuck people over…

rotflmao

how about people dont be dumbasses and live in drained swamps and flood plains that have hurricanes come through every year :gotme:

And if you want to live there, fine, just dont come crying for help when your shit gets destroyed every year.