HVCC Spring '09

Oh wurd. My only class tomorrow is 1-150…You down to meet up at 2 for lunch?

I got Mondays off and normally don’t have to go in till 1 except Thursday I’m there from 11-2 or some bull shit

You needz ta be at work asap after class kneegrow.:squint

oh yeah, I have another 10 days of vacation bitchasses.

not going

wat?!

I need a yob

Come down and take Lance’s spot after summer when he leaves for SUNY. :up

We have a dysfunctional employee at the moment. Tends to come in late every day. We’ll get him out and get you in.

:down:down Says the employee leaving in a few months

:smiley:

uhhhhhh???

i got break from 11-12?

me too. prolly be in the comp lab or up in the cafeteria thing.

im so happy i dont go there anymore…parking was the absolute worst and i hated the 1 hour+ commute 3x a week…

Parking was bad today… luckily I found a snowbank that my car didn’t bottom out in and just parked there. This HOTTT girl asked me where Fitzgibbons hall was, unfortunately I had no idea so I just said I don’t know. Turns out it was next to the building I was going to :bh: we could have walked there together… FAIL.

Wow today sucked I could seem to keep my eyes open and my lunch was gone by 10.

Today FUCKIN SUCKED! Parking SUCKED dick, drove around for 40 mins tryin to get a damn spot(1st class at 10). Im gonna be buried in work this semester! On teh other hand, BIGRED is in my English class rofl

All I can say is that people at HVCC need to learn how to fucking park and learn how to drive

X10000! People are fucking RETARDS there, its hard to believe there are soo many 17yr old girls(CP) that dont understand how to drive. But i guess ill deal with teh stupid bitches…in exchange for poon:D

So many hotties…that can’t drive…