Why your views are wrong.

sure. u can’t define “enough” though. and even if “enough” came together, what would you want to happen? another civil war? but are u sure this isn’t just a pipe dream. a way to get attention. any way possible?

do you want to be the daddy or the kiddy? king of the hill or little one at the bottom. as bad as it sounds, if you want to go live in a place where they dont have to show political supremacy and make tough decisions and deal in foreign affairs, then GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. pretty simple. go to canada. sure, they dont meddle in other countries affairs… while discussing with someone yesterday, they reminded me that canada (and many others) don’t need to be a super power, because they are protected… by the US. there’s no way any country/group would attack canada, the US would be right by their side. so we do the necessary dirty work, and canada is just a friendly neighbor to everyone. so go live there.

again this just sounds like u want to start some civil uprising and overthrow the government. what would happen then? probably complete chaos. i think you’ve read too many books.

okay, and then they’d find you, torture you, and kill you, but not before torturing your family and friends in front of you. i don’t think you understand just how good you have it in America. but it’s just not good enough right, you want more and more and more. tell you what, why don’t u take that grill money and car money and whatever, and go buy yourself a share of a small island somewhere, and u can rule/lead as you see fit.