HVCC Spring '09

Yikes! Fuck all that noise!

I took a defensive driving class at SCCC this summer and it was 6 hours. Thats as close to college as I ever want to go again. I had a hard time sitting thru 6 hours so I definately couldnt do any more years.

yeah… thats the only thing that sucks about night classes. Usually they are only 3 hours but this class is 4 credits so it deff sucks

I will be there tomorrow at 1

thanks

Go to hell you little pricked fuck

I may have to skip class tomorrow. I just got kicked in the arm by a horse, knocked me straight over. t’was me shifting arm too :frowning: I hope it doesn’t hurt that much in the morning, haha

:gay:mamoru:

Since im switching my 10-1250 class I won’t have class until 1. Yay.

i only have class on mon and wed 4 classes each day 15 credits so i only have to deal with shitty parking 2x a week

adam, you need a lift kit like me. snowbank parkin FTW tommorrow!

where do you guys normally park? im always up near the stadium or by lang.

parking lot furthest to the left if your pulling in the first entrance coming from troy.

It’s always a PITA to get out from over there though

i came to work early to avoid all you fucks

just take your plates off and hang the ar out the window im sure theyll move real fast :open_mouth:

:rofl

GATVILLE you can do that too! You still have the shotgun on your front seat? lol

Do people move when they see your car though? We have to weld up a brush/deer/people gaurd with spikes soon!

hahaa, they probably still would not move. I would need a beat neon or eclipse rs or some car that looks like my parents paid for first so they think i go to hvcc

LMAO, i always have weapons in my car, i need some front end reinforcements though, spikes are a must, fuckers will die:D

ok so I parked in a snowbank sideways and now I’m stuck and gonna need a push at 1.50. Anyone that’s around can you’d gimme a push out plz. Lmk doodZ