HVCC Spring '09

:rofl :rofl :rofl where?

Right by the first entrance by the adm bldg where I alwayz park

I get out at 1:00. I also have a miata so I don’t think that would have much pushing power, lol

lolz, i would but i got a class at 2

i have a chain, i might be able to pull your bumper off

I’ve seen a couple bumpers on the side of the road recently in my town. I should snap a picture and put “free bumper on such and such street” up on craigslist. lolz

hmmm… how am i gonna do this… might have to cause a hold up and see if security can haul me out with there junky escapes.

if you think the miata could do it and you’ve got somethin for me to pull with I could help if you could get out at 1

i don’t have any rope or anything. its the 3rD time i got stuck. once behind lowes, in my yard, and now hvcc. WTFFF. i need studs.

hmmm, crap. All I got in my car is jumper cables. I don’t think those would work that well. Are you in class now? Just interrupt the class and be like uhhh anyone have any rope I can use?!

i’m gonna text a couple people that are at hvcc now and see if i can borrow a rope or a push. i’m not THAT deep in the snowbank. but good enuf to get stuck.

Gatville could probably help you out if he didn’t have class. It would most likely damage your car though, he would do about 20-30mph and just smash your car right out of the snow bank. Works everytime. :rofl

Son of a bitch I slept through my alarm…

Lunch at deli and brew at 12

sure as hell does!

too bad I don’t have the truck today

Lmao.

I kinda miss school. I’m going to New Horizons on the 2nd of next month for 5 days do you one of my IT certifications. Kinda excited about the whole ‘school feeling’.

ok I’m unstuck. Just rocked it back and 4th and I’m good

Ok, so in my PADM class…i have THE HOTTEST piece of CP that ive ever seen sit next to me and start firing up convo…God i love hvcc! Gotta get on that by thurs for seans party lmao

whats the biddi’s name?