HVCC Spring '09

There are a couple good ones in my chem class

There is only the one hot one in my PADM class, ones kinda cute, and the others are dorks/foreign ugly girls lol.

there’s like 3 cuties in my managerial acctg class and two in my macro econ class, and one in my biz law2 class. too bad i’ve been late to about every class and end up sitting next to nobody and fucking hEATERS. tommorrow though.

There is a HOTTIE in my sociology class, fuckin 9.8 outta 10. Shes kinda a classy girl too, real nice clothes, Burberry hat and shit…DO WANT. Just gotta make sure teh girls dont meet eachother lmao

They will laugh at you

One of the girls from the CP thread is in my Business Law class. Wewt.

Also had this cute girl eyefucking the shit out of me… I caught her looking at me a bunch of times and then when we were leaving she smiled as she was leaving. I am makin a move tomorrow for sure. Success (or fail) story to follow.

…And new CP pics lol

New CP for sure man! I can’t wait to see how many are going to be in my English class tonight.

Is anyone still on campus? I am prolly going to get food around 430-5PM, so if anyone wants to join me LMK. I asked K20analchallenger but he’s too pussy to meet at t-bell.

I know Psi2High, Globe1280 and GermanPsi are there

Bunch of nig nogs

my math class has 2 or 3 nice pieces of cp, went to my english today and was very disappointed all the girls were beat!

it really is hit or miss man.

last semester was awful.

3 outta 5 classes i’m taking have some NICE CP.

hey chris, tuesdays im there til 4, im down for grabbin some eats next week

I started handing out flyers to all the CP i saw for seans party

I always thought CP was >17. If theyre in college theyre 18+ and legal.

damn, my last semester only had 2.5 girls in it, 1 was a darkie, 1 was a cunt and the last i couldnt tell the gender i just assumed girl.:nono

CADD sucks for women :cry:

hhaha I went to Tbell at 12:00 today right next door.

worD i’m in this comp class and there is (1) heffer in it and thats it.

I’ve been out of college afew years now, but if you want some CP, try communications out. Damn were there some hotties in my class.

My GF used to go there and got chased around by black kids all day, they were wicked rude about it too. Hollering at her and shit.

Is the campus center still segregated? There were definately two sections when I went there.