Hybrid Connection Fabrication sale! July only!

We at Hybrid Connection are extending this offer of a lifetime to all of our local friends. For the month of July ONLY, we will be offering 10% off all fabrication work.

Im sure everyone on this forum is well aquainted with the high quality work that comes out of our fabrication bay. Hybrid Connection is the only place to go if you want it to fit right and sound good!

Here is a price breakdown:

3" stainless full exhaust:reg $800- Now $720
3’ stainless cat back exhaust:reg $ 575- Now $517
2.5’ stainless full exhaust: reg $750- Now $675
2.5 stainless cat back exhaust: reg $525 - Now $ 472
2.5 or 3inch Downpipe normal pricing is $325- On sale for $292

Intercooler piping is also on sale!

Regular pricing is $325- On sale for $292!

Need a custom manifold? We have 321 and 304 stainless bends instock ready for your pimp custom pleasure.

Getting tuned soon! Get an o2 bung put in!
Just $25 installed

Feel like giving that whole fabrication thing a shot? We have all the hard to find flanges and gaskets, as well as straight and bent steel.

post here, or pm any questions to Jrex or myself. Of course you can also stop by Hybrid Connection for stickers and crunk!

Your Hybrid Crew,
Josh,Justin,Don,Gary,Mike,Lee and Chris

Feel free to crosspost this as much as you want!

15 90* bends, 36" straight, t3 flange, 38mm WG flange, 4" collector(?) – Prices in 304, and 321?

<3

what about y-pipes for us FWD V-6s

Chris, bring the car down and Lee will quote you up!

I will find out prices right now. Im almost positive we cant get the flanges in 321 though :frowning:

Pmed you Haenszel !

wooooooooooord

Wheres the price on 3inch dual exhaust for Fbodys?

Cat back or header back? If you want to stop down I will get you an accurate quote for the work :slight_smile:

How about welding different end tanks on a evo 8 IC and maybe 2 short 8" pipes to connect to my stock IC pipes?

Stop in and have lee take a look at it and he can quote you accurately :slight_smile:

got me quote on Friday…jsut gotta wait for flanges :tup: don u will have PM in like 2 min

Holy sheep shit a Flyin’ Miata (aka overpriced) downpipe for my car is $300. It’s stainless, includes cat, and is mandrel bent!

damnnnnnnnnnn

Overpriced? That is not bad actually. Mandrel bent, a high flow cat AND they fab it while you wait…Stainless is expensive now-a-days.

Is it 3"? :gotme:

I belive Rendyx was refering to how expensive Flyin’ Miata is compared to our pricing on this sale and that Flyin’ Miata is overpriced.

word just Like Stillen wants like 380 for a y-pipe

I also agree. 3" stainless with cat bolt in DP for my car is $264.99. Than includes hangers, flex, mandel bent, and an 02 bung welded in.

Edit: My car is also a domestic so take that for what ever its worth.

i may be in at the end of the month i need this to be installed and hopefully i will be able to get a street tune from mike all in one day or 2.

Hope to see you soon than.

And for the rest of you guys. Now is the time for QUALITY fabrication work at a good price.

ill be sending a person or 2 from rochester to you guys.