Hypothetically speaking

You’re making a lot of sense…and a lot of stupid assumptions.

Well speaking from experience, sitting in a jail cell isnt the most fun Ive ever had. I was only there for 4 hours but Its not fun. If you want Im sure Suburbanthrills will come over and demo what happens there…(OH , DEFF. HOMO) Maybe if your lucky, your cousin will tag along and you can do a tag team style like Jerome and Bucky will do to you:D Cheers mate:beer:

dude, the mom comment put me over the top.

amazing.

okay i’m done, actually i don’t care what you guys say it’s all cool to me, i’m pretty much an insomniac and this kept me going for a little bit, i enjoyed losing and atleast getting .75…

you reaaaally thought i was serious? I just picked you because i wanted to hear what you’d say. I’m not much of the person to insult someone over the internet anyways.

right bud. try and make yourself feel better about it, it’s cool. I would feel like shit if I got blasted by an entire group of people this bad too.

Not the type to insult over the internet, yet a post back you said you’d threaten me over it all day and not give a fuck.

Keep trying to make yourself look better. It’s working out about as good as that education of yours.

lol… honestly… i’m not kidding you guys brought some funny pics to the table. i saved half of them

Wait…WHAT?!..Thats how your going out? Are you fuckin serious?

LAME

[size=2]W/E if it makes you feel better, when you go to bed, stop by the bathroom first. Rumor has it, if you take a towel, roll it up, and stick some vaseline(sp?) in it, Itll feel just like yur cousin. Its like a 2for1 deal. You can feel what the rest of the board has felt and it will prep you for what Im sure is the only “pussy” youll be getting while sleeping under Jerome and his amigos.

Night buddy.
[/size]

:blah:

It is QUITE evident that basic education is something you sucked at, yes. :touchy:

okay dude, i really didn’t have a problem with you if anything it’s pat and newman for fucking with my cousin. and the guy who wanted to slap her

but if your in denial that i was fuckin around then thats cool.

edit: if i really was getting trashed like that, i wouldn’t of cared, i’m the kind of guy to just walk away and say whatever.

Talk about anticlimactic.

yeah but look at all the people who watched this topic!!! holy shit. should of sold tickets… it’s like midevil times… everyone is alive in the ending

:roll:

Whatever dude, don’t try to be all nice to me. Just go about your shit and next time I tell you edit your post, change it and copy the above into it. You’ll save yourself face.

… on a side note, yeah, jail does suck, someone should go dig up my mug shot: hint: Bartow County Jail (hmm, when was AKA 05, uh like end of June / early July iirc) - it’s gotta be public domain at this point.

Granted, it was because of a paperwork fuck-up when I bought my car (dealer never turned in proof to NY they owned my honda trade-in so NYS DMV thought I had an uninsured car / suspended my license)… still, not fun. “Yo man, I’ve been inside, I’z seen how that shit goes down”

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f56/OwlsRule666/funny_owl_10.jpg

Thats fine, if you think that, it’s totally cool. Not my fault your in denial because I played you. :wink:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f56/OwlsRule666/101680486_b489f2667b.jpg

:cjerk:

You got him good.

But no one wants that… That doesnt do anything for us