Hypothetically speaking

Sigh. Once again I must refer you and everyone else to The Ladder Theory:

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

To this day i have yet to prove it false.

good man.

Hell yeah. That would be Siqqqqqqqqq…

Maybe I could do a ladder match with jam

YOUR DAYS OF FINGER BANGING MARY JANE ROTTENCROTCH THROUGH HER PRETTY PINK PANTIES ARE OVER!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fi/thumb/5/5c/Full_Metal_Jacket.jpg/290px-Full_Metal_Jacket.jpg

lol

Cage match ftw :tup:

cage fights rock the only thing to rival them are tables ladders and chairs matches :smiley:

Minglor VS Jam

We will put a bottle of scotch up there instead of a belt.

this thread blows about as much as the girls involved.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm scotch. i love scotch. it tastes like water that had cigars soaking in it for a few years.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

if i was able to punch a girl in the face, just one girl, just one time. it would be one of the girls involved in this thread.

oooo000000000oooooo

edit: and her last name isnt a kind of diet. :wink:

Yeah.

And we will have people pay 2 dollars to watch and we can hold the fight at the M&M U-Pull it yard
Sak can be the ref
and Dirty can jump on burnt out vans and yell about paying his 2 fucking dollars

I like how pat is a d-bag, and so is newman, since this post just gives him more attention than he already has.

just protecting my cousin.

har har.

??? What the fuck is wrong with you shit dicks??? All you do is rip on other people trying to build up you “cool” status while sitting at home stroking yourselves, going “wow he got her good!” If you actually knew the person you would know that your a fucking moron for saying something like that.
Yet what would i know about getting played like little bitches and making this the only way to get hard on.

I’ll give you a few minutes to make a few edits to that post, so when you get served by me, you’re ready for it.

Go.

Does this mean you want in on the cage match?

Who in the fuck do you think you are building yourself up as some fuckin wanna be wankster? Did you honestly speak to me? What do you bring to the table to make you think that for one second I can respect you for being a little bitch and slamming on one of my family members??? Get the fuck out of my face next time you think about even coming close to insulting me