Hypotheticaly speaking...

say someone has like a chest cold or something, and is caughing up thick yellow/green phlegm from their lungs thats laced with blood…is that like a “you’re fucked” or “should prolly see the dr” kinda deal?

You will be dead in 24 hours, hypothetically speaking.

PS: I spelled hypothetically correct.

well then I guess forgetting an l is the least of my problems lmfao.

if you smoke, i wouldnt worry

if you dont smoke, i would worry

Maybe its all those super cheap non filter smokes you got now? Goto the doctors , people never learn to not ask people here for medical advice

Magic medical 8Ball says:
Death imminent, see a doctor

im goin tomarrow actually…I’m just bored and wanted to make a useless thread lol…its been a while since i’ve made one. What really sucks is I called in yesterday becuase I’m pretty sure its pneumonia coming back and I went to work today and tried to just tough it out but I was like damn near passing out all day, so I asked my boss if I could leave early, and he fired my ass. Fucking weak sauce.

Dont pull a Bernie Mac.Go to the Dr.

if you had pneumonia befoe, its a good possibility its a repeat. esp with the blood tinged phlegm. I would see your dr. about it.

pneumonia

Hows the fever? the fever is imho the most damaging part of pneumonia.
If youve been sick a few days you probably have a high fever, which would be causing brain damage.

(Yes sustained fever can cause brain damage)

Go get it looked at, if you caught it early enough you’ll just be on meds and get looked 2 or 3 more times by a doc.

i’ve had pneumonia… fucking kicked ass. i had no symptoms other than a fever… which didn’t bother me i was home from school for a week :slight_smile:

If you’ve been coughing a lot, your throat can be so irritated and dried out that you will cough up blood. same kinda thing when you blow your nose and there is blood.

you’ll be fine

drink bleach :tup: call me in the morning

I understand the concept of at will employment, but if you work outside or even inside in a damp possibly mildew infested area then he could be setting himself up for a workers comp and a wrongful termination case for you asking to leave due to illness.

i think you quite possibly have the worst immune system of anyone i’ve ever seen lol

I think its time we put Jeg down…

WTF is that skit on O&A about the guy who is going to die…

We need to do that with JEG

Ever think maybe it’s time to quit smoking?

just rub some robitussin on it.

You need to smoke some more to clear that ish out