Hyundai will own us all

i buy one over a DATZUN ,opppps i mean nissan

hahaha… my g/f when i met her owned a 02 accent and let me tell you the day i sat foot in it i was cruuising looking gay as hell and the i notice the rpm’s are at almost redline and im only going 50 mph… 32k on the car and the tranny wouldn t shift!

hell when she hit a deer i pulled the frame with my hands!! and it was bent in 6 inches!!

Maybe he wont blow it up this time around :stick: :kekegay:

My friend had a Tibby, i liked it, but the interior was fucking small as hell.

the new gt tib isnt that bad at all…

great, another useless post

urs or his?

off the top of my head i know 5 ppl that have bought Hyundais brand new recently. they r pretty fast from what i can tell :eek4dance

1/14,xxx

as far as 4cyl…i’d take a suzuki over a hyundai…but as far as the V6 stuff i think hyundai has the edge.

when my wife was shopping back in 2002 it was narrowed down to these…elantra GT, Suzuki aerio SX, Mazda protege 5

i was voting for the protege5…but the price on the SX & the increased power over the 5 kinda ruled it out for her.

i haven’t looked to mich @ the Reno, but the Forenza is dencet & the incresed options & power of the Aerio make it better the the hyundai’s IMO

i’m not knockin hyundai they have come a long way & they make decent stuff.

I bought the car brand new and from the start I’ve had more problems with the Dealerships than the car.

Cochran put a foot size dent in the rear corner pannel, put my studs on my rear in mid winter, and over charged.

I had the Transmission Control modjual go bad.

i like the car for all you haters their not that bad. Atleast mine runs all 24/7

Yup, and its Ugly and cheap 24/7 also.

haha :bigthumb:

Oh well its what I bought and pay for.

:hs:

if only we could get some of high perf suzuki motors over here…(if we do i just dont know about it) they make some seriously nice race motors…

no nudes, no post.

no thx

:rofl: sonny sucks

:ugh2:

in for titties