This is what happens when Nissan takes too long to remake the S car

Hyundai beats them to it:
http://www.autospies.com/news/New-RWD-Hyundai-Coupe-REVEALED-22917/
2L Tahbo. I’d rock one.

i would too…looks alot better than the tiburon

holy frig that looks flipping great :O.
rwd hyundai and it is affordable.
shit 3.8L v6…holy :expressionless:

Good for them, that should sell well and really set the pace for other car manufacturers as well.

Sounds like they actually listen to what people want.

tibrons were shit that looks nice for sure but i wonder if the parts would be all cheap, most of the parts for these cars are dealer only. i remeber a tibron that had a bad rear caliper we changed that after that it came in 2 or 3 times for other break related problems, also the castle nuts on the drive shafts manage to stripp when u open them theyll come off easy but wont go back on loll. but they are cheap dealer was stupid i went got the nut and they messed up and i ended up paying liek 2 dollars.

LOL, Ryan, fuck the V6, 2L turbo for 6 grand less. Boost controller, FMIC, injectors, tune and you’ll be raping the V6s all day long.

^^^ Seriously! Fucking beautiful, I’d buy one right away…if I had 20k…lol

Great price for a decent looking car. Let’s all hope that we actually get what’s inside. For all we know - it could be an “EVO/Lancer” thing…that is, we got the Lancer.

Moar info and pics here:
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115091&page=3

Limited slip.
that car does look niec and i would roll in one also

The only hyundai I would actually get into…but I still would have to debadge it lol

Awesome car can’t wait to get one of their press vehicles. Hell I’d do a project of that platform.

Hyundai takes a lot of heat but their cars have come a long way in just 20 years. Every one laughed a people driving jap cars in the 70s too. Hell the first car I can remember was my dad’s gangster Datsun 510 rolling on magnesium 13-inch slotted wheels. He got clowned…but anyone driving a Nissan today thinks they are a hero LOL.

Hyundai makes a better car than any American company now. Although that’s not saying much anymore. I’d buy one, for sure.

oh dammm watch out this is the official next drift car… ul see it in usa d1 lol… just like how they were drifting the solstice and sky

hopefully nissan follows hyundai’s example and
makes a new s-car =D

well im going to have to reconsider my future purchases now :slight_smile:

“What’d you think I’d let you drive a Hyundai?” lol…

Looks pretty pimp. I’d rock it. Hopefully this pushes Nissan and Toyota to bring out their new, low-budget RWD performance platforms. Since Toyota is in talks, and actually has a prototype for the new “AE86”. And Nissan has been rumoring for a while about putting out a new S-Chassis.

I hope it will have manual tranny with both engines.

lol hes gonna roll in a hyundai real soon

It was a Fast and the Furious reference. That’s why it was funny…

Never mind…

Mark, where’s that .gif of the dudes fishing, shaking their heads?