This is what happens when Nissan takes too long to remake the S car

hopefully i can afford a 335i by the time this comes out

Thank you.

I know

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7194/redrotorrk6.jpg

oooh looks nice…

Nissan was too busy making self healing paint to design new cars.

Let’s not forget colour changing paint!
http://www.dailytech.com/Nissan+Develops+Color+Changing+Paint+for+Vehicles/article9611.htm

pretty nice …this is the first hyundi i actally like…maybe they arent so bad after all …good to see ide drive one.

it is a nice car but if it has a cheap price tag on it, i would definetly put the reliability of the car into question.

ya I would get it, looks nice, I just want to hear more about the final version coming out to the public

You’re right, you should get a BMW. They are VERY reliable due to their high price tag.

not rear wheel drive but have you seen the altima coupe?

It’s absolutely gorgeous.

This car >>> Altima coupe. And I like the Altima coupe. RWD + factory turbo = epic win. This is honestly the perfect setup, they have the big V6 for all the old people that are clueless about cars, or people looking for big big power, and they have the 2L tahbo for those of us that want a nice daily w/ boost controler, FMIC and SAFC.

I agree, and I always thought the Tiburon was a pretty cool car. I’ll hold final judgement until I take it for a test drive, but it definitely seems like the best budget performance platform to have come out in the last 10 years. Which is brutal… Like I said before, I just hope this sets the pace for the industry, and the big boys come out with their competition for this car soon… Read: New S-chassis, and new AE86…

Watch they release the specs and it ends up weighing 3,780 lbs… :lol:

I had a chance to test drive the Tiburons with the HPP performance upgrades. TEIN coilovers, StopTech 4/330s and super chargers.

They were really capable cars with 260whp.

This car will be a winner, styling is badass. Same guy that designed the 2nd generation Talon/Eclipse I heard.

thats the main thing that worries me about this car. how much does a tiburon weigh? 3040lbs?

Yikes, I hope it does not weight that much. My big ass, four door I30 weighs 3165 lbs, curb weight.