I-890 ALERT!

Apparently someone or some people have been throwing debris at passing cars during the night, here is the article, whoever is caught and/or convicted they are looking at felony charges according to the news.

Saw that shit last night on 890

Race hatch sister raper?

african american children have been throwing rocks at houses where my brother lives in Schenectady

Thats my guess LOL

My girlfriends parents were victims of these scumbags driving home new years eve night. Hit their 09 Acura TL in the hood causing a fist sized dent. My girls mother who was driving was scared half to death when it happened. I hope thy catch these assholes and send them to jail before they end up causing a fatal accident.

I have a pic on my phone of the damage and will post later tonight.

My buddy was a victim of these scumbags almost a YEAR ago. Same location, same thing with numerous cars hit in a few days and they still haven’t caught them. He had a 08 BMW 3 series coupe and they dropped a fucking cinder block off the bridge going through the front grill area and going through the engine compartment and out the bottom. Car was seriously fucked up

Thats scary shit. Seriously could kill someone.

The worse I ever did was hit golf balls over the fence on to Canada St in LG. Mini Golf is a hell of a game!

if that cinder block was dropped a tenth of a second later it would have been in their lap. whats really fucked up.

VOTE 1 : find the fuckers that do this and drop them from the overpass.

Vote #2. I’ve been driving this road to work for the last 5+ years and have luckily not run into any of this (no pun intended). I would straight KILL someone!

Vote #3.

2 rules in life that should be adhered to.
Dont fuck with someones car.
Dont fuck with someone’s life.

rep

As mentioned in my post above, this is some of the damage caused to my gfs parents vehicle late Saturday Night/Early Sunday Morning:

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww268/SRadloff13/download.jpg

Random question: Will insurance cover that damage? Or will they tell you to go fuck yourself? I would assume they would with a police report on the incident.

Or don’t fuck with people who

1 Handle your food

2 Work on your car

3 Provides health care

I hate when people vandalize shit. Makes me want to paint ball drive by their house and see how they like it.

Last I heard from her, her parents insurance is going to cover it (they’ll be out the deductible) unless they catch the people who did it and go after them for damages - which I doubt will happen.

Hit me up on the TL repair. We can get it fixed at my shop. in fact i just called in a supplement for a 06 TL front end hit we have coming next week. Whats their deductible? If you don’t want to say it publicly, PM me. Chances are we can get the deductible back in their pocket if we do the work. FYI the hood progressive quoted my customer I can get for about half their quoted price, which is 1/2 the guys deductible. So the rest is made up in parts savings, i pass along to the customer not my pocket.

Crashing sucks, and paying $250,$500, $1000+ to get your car fixed unexpectedly sucks even worse. I understand, thats why I help where I can for others.

actually, if its just the hood getting covered, the quote from insurance I bet is around $560 for a CAPA replacement hood, $60 for moulding R&R, 0 for R&I for the insulator, then about 3.5 hrs refinish for the underside and top.

so $786.25 is my est insurance will come back with. so if they have a $1000 deductible they are SOL. Even a $500 wouldn’t be worth the claim on record for their insurance just to save $287 to get it fixed.

FYI I can get a hood and shoot it for a bunch less than my above est what insurance will come back with.

just whoring my services. :slight_smile:

Appreciate the offer, but they have a family friend who does their body work. I’d imagine they’d probably go through him, but if I hear differently I’ll keep you in mind.

I just hope they catch these jerkoffs before someone gets killed.