A Reason(rant)

Why i hate people my age. Wake up this morning to find a brick through the windshield of my car…it’s such a sorry ass neighborhood that i live in when your hated on for driving not one…but two pos’s i mean honestly i drive a 93 nissan nx and a 97 neon…what is there to hate on…i guess i can narrow it down to people who ride the bus(which is everyone where i live) but if i find out who did it(and i will) does anyone feel like putting teeth to a curb with me :kekegay:
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/P_00043.JPG

sucks

i know…i get the car running right and somebody bricks my window…i will be leaving the rott outside at night now and investing in two nighttime cams to monitor both parking sides of the house…

wow man, sorry to hear that. Will your insurance cover it at all?

i have liability on the nissan ftmfl. Ryans opens at 8…i’ll be calling them…and my ins company to add comprehensive coverage

i’m sure a windshield is gonna be expensive paying straight up for it…

Not sure if u can get a used Windshield or not…i only had to get 1 once due to a shop not latching my hood so the paid for the windshield

Ryans Auto Glass = 235+tax fucking ouch

• whatever a inspection/emission shop charges for new stickers

that is actually not terribly expensive for a new windshield. I paid 800 something for a 2005 Caravan winshield (a bit bigger obviously), not including install.

If you didn’t get the glass done yet, call Jim at Chester Auto Glass. He’s done both of my cars and has the best prices around, plus a real nice guy, will come to your house if needed. He’s located off of Rt. 51 right before the on ramp for 279S.

(412) 488-3885

Usually whoever does the windshield will just cut the glass in a rectangle where the stickers were and you put them on your dash.

it depends on how long till it needs inspected again…cuz when i went for my new windshield my stickers were only like a month or 2 old and i had to get new stickers

yea my car was just inspected like last week

wow you really do have the worst luck!!!
sorry to hear that

Sorry to hear! PPL suck!

Bump…pic added…you can see the red brick fragments down bottom of the window…i dunno…maybe somebody doesn’t like first bass lol

Terry’s Auto Glass

Best price I found for the DSM, came to my house, and removed my inspection stickers and put them on the new glass for me.

Great place.

i have a glass place on the way…i had to call off though because of the scheduled time…f’in a

x2

thats who i had but i went to them cuz i needed it done sooner then they could have came to me

hmmmmmmm theres my brick!

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: