A Reason(rant)

Sucks man…move out of the ghetto

ya…funny thing is somethin tells me this isn’t someone from where i live now that i put two and two together…people suck…

i thought you were into gay driveshafting…

Mike u got the worst luck out of anyone I know.

everybody likes First Bass, mnaybe they dont like the father to thier illigitament chikld…

lol

that sucks

people suck

lol i don’t have kids for the last time…lol

stay in school!

if thats a “stay off the streets” comment i already am…never even when that route…thats the thing…i’m the kid who messed up a little but got his shit straightened out…everyone gets mad cuz i won’t do this or that like the rest of these ghetto asses around here

when I was in ambridge somebody was doing this everynight to the cars on my street. I ended up staying out on my porch untill 3am every day for 2 weeks untill they were finally cought, I wish I had invested in cameras, or motion triggered spot lights.
I would have gotten alot more sleep.
And the glass insurance takes 30 days to go into effect from the time you get it.

Thats definitely good to hear. Just make the move out of the hood then!

I doubt that they threw a brick at your car because they are jealous you have a car. I bet they were going to try to steal something and after throwing the brick got worried they made too much noise.

um… i have heard of dumb thieves before. but throwing a brick at a windshield to try to steal something out of the car is just retarded. you throw a brick at the side window. Windshields are made not to just break out when a brick is thrown at it.

The reason they are theives is because they are dumb. No need to be a dick. I was just making a point.

i was far from being a dick… but ok let me edit that since i was a dick

Are you fucking stupid? You obviously are a dumb inbread hillbilly if you don’t know that a windshield will not be the best point of entry into a car to steal shit! Throwing a brick through a windshield to steal something would be like throwing bricks at a garage door to get into a house. Please be careful because you are totally cresting the amount of retarded posts on pittspeed for the week. This might lead to a ban for life!

k thnx bye

PS Sonny is a big gay homo that likes men and not you. k?

PS.

Sonny had nothing to do with this.

PPS. I never said I thought you could break into a car with a windsheild. I was simply trying to say that people are stupid. Most likely people are not going to throw a brick at an older nissan or neon becxause they are JEALOUS!?It was probably some really young kids who didn’t know what they were doing and second guessed themselves after their first thud didn’t get through to the inside like they had planned.

Sorry I had to spell it out for you. These n00bs must be rubbing off.

that fuckin sucks mike…(ill hold their head for u)

um…why wouldn’t they…i have two cars to their NONE…momma won’t even give them and their hoochie gf a ride to the movies…so lets hate on mike…the black kid trying to make it somewhere in life other than the graveyard or prison. And people don’t steal cars around here…lived here for 12 years and not once have i heard about one being stolen

mike, no one is trying to hate on you (yet) you sissy! she was just nicely saying you arent driving an escalade or some other 40k+ car…so it was probably a bunch of hoodlum jagoffs being bored.