A Reason(rant)

being bored would have been something done to my moms brand new truck…not my pos nissan. try living in my neighborhood…people don’t do that shit over here when they get bored…they take guns and shoot them…i live in the ghetto…you know…that place most are scared to go

and also…the only visible thing in my car…is the big ass sub box in the back…which can be clearly seen…rear window would have been better than the front…a hell of a lot better…trust me i’ve gone over the things you are thinking…it’s cool though because the car is in the view of a camera set up outside my house now…catch anybody else messin with any of the cars on my property and thats one in the ass

:rolleyes:

First off I think what happened sucks and I hate that shit.

BUT…you post stuff like this and it seems like you like living in the ghetto and am proud to live there b/c it obviously makes you a tougher person. If you truely don’t like how shit is there then move the fuck out. People don’t go to the ghetto b/c they don’t want to deal with low lives who feel they were put on this earth to do nothing but cause problems for other people…so who gives a fuck if people are “scared” to go there.

I’m not scared to go to the ghetto… I choose not to… because you know… its that place where people throw bricks through car windows…

maybe it was just random and it wasn’t ur lucky day?

LOL … bad week

not for me!!!:smiley:

:rofl: