I bet this guy smiled...

First of all, I’m 22, how old are you? Are you older than me? Am I immature? I really don’t think I’ve been posting like a 16 year old drives-his-mommy’s-van kinda kid, have I?

I don’t recall saying that because I own a 240, I’m better than anyone who drives a FWD car. Nor was I trying to make that impression. If anything, I was admitting how slow my car is – I wasn’t bragging about my own ride.

I just can’t understand why people choose to spend money on them, when, in MY opinion, there are better cars to spend your money on. Sure, you can spend money on a Civic and beat a 240 around the track, but still – why? I’d rather have a slower lap time and enjoy myself a bit more. Hence, why I’d prefer driving a MANUAL F430 vs. paddle-shift. Sure the F1 gearbox is faster, but I’d rather enjoy myself. Not bashing paddle-shift though. Not exactly the same argument, but I’m trying to give you an idea where I’m coming from.

In regards to the Civic and Cobalt, I never said that FWD cars are always slow, and that my car is faster, or anything of the sort. Posting the Nurburgring times for a Cobalt doesn’t change anything for me – I would still never buy one. Would you?

And sure, you may not have liked the way my 180 looked, sure you don’t like my green steelies, but I was never saying my car(s) are the best, and I have admitted that my green steelies are tacky to most ppl, but guess what, I didn’t paint them for you guys.

And as for the 180sx, I really don’t think it was that ugly. Sure the wheel fitment sucked (came like that), and sure the front bumper fitment wasn’t perfect, but oh well.

Was she really that ugly?

Oh, and Neons fucking suck. Who in their right mind spends money on a Neon? Maybe an SRT-4, but a Neon?

Anyways Fobwall, you’ve made your point. FWD can perform well, and tons of FWD cars will eat my 240 for lunch at the track. My opinion on FWD however, hasn’t changed. I will never own a FWD car unless I also have a RWD/AWD car.

To the guy who owned that Civic – nice car, and welcome to the land of 240s.