How many of us....

so how many of the 240 population bought their car for a lil dori dori?

i know i’m one of a few who didn’t… i bought my 240’s based on the fact i grew up with rwd cars and trucks… so i always prefered rwd to awd and fwd…

also cuz my cars were dirt cheap and in as best of shape you’ll find for s13’s

i kinda wanna bring the 240 section alive again, as son is full of little kids with mom and dads money, LOL

Mom and Dad’s money on SON?

Most people on SON I know of are broke.

Anyways, I got my 240 well before the whole drift thing got big over here.

I got a 240 specifically because of the RWD feature.

I had an Rx7 FC Turbo II and then was expecting a kid so did a straight trade kinda thing. Sold to my friend for the same amount i got my s14 for.

I beleive one shouldnt give up what they like. Obviously keep your responsibilites as priorities, but rememeber to have fun as well. Or you will go crazy and end up not liking the life you have. People can say whatever they want and flame me becuase i own a 240 and have a son, but as a young male and throwing all my joys in life isnt realisitc and old fashioned. You can still have fun and keep your priorities.

But ya, i got the 240 because of its price and also more reliable than a rx7 of course.

No way was i going to get an FD, S2000, NSX, etc etc.

240sx is the cheapest alternative RWD sports car imo.

um i wanted a 240… i couldnt afford the insurance…hahaa

i got my 240 because i always wnted one way before ff came out lol. an cuz its the close thign to a skyline for me lol. r34 here i come in a coupel of years

Nipy, my I30’s insurance is only $4 cheaper/month than my 95 240 was.

Oh and to answer the original poster’s question, I got my 240sx because it was RWD. I like the RWD.

oh and I like sexy time :slight_smile:

i got mine because i love RWD and it’s got a pussy magnet it came free with the car.

no but a ride in a friends 240sx sold me too it. plus it was a reasonable price and insurance isn’t that bad.

so why does everyone like RWD?

I like it because of control. That’s my only reason.

i have driven both FWD and RWD and i just prefer RWD

for me is just becuz the last 2 cars i have are fwd
and i wanna try smth else…

well i have an 86 camaro and ive always love driving rwd, its fun to drive , thats my summer ride but the gas on it is to expensive so i was looking into buying another daily driver , small good on gas and not a civic or teg or something along those lines, so with the features that the the 240 had like hicas system , cheap on insurance, good looks i was sold by it now im in love with this thing and dont want to let it go, such a fun car to drive

ur forgettin i was 20 at the time of purchase renny… not 25

i purchased it cuz it was my dream car when i was 16…after years of front wheel drive and understeering hatred i finally saved enough money @ minimum wage to purchase my rwd and loving it… never will i ever get a ff again… next car i want in my collection is awd

i bought one cause i had a honda and my fwd honda was not fast enough ;), but i still do drive a fwd honda and it gets me to A and B.
i wanted a rwd as my first car back in 99-00 when i got my licene, but knowing chinese people, they tell you that you live in canada and you will die with rwd car by losing control. i purchase my rwd in mid 2005. :R

when i was like 10 or 12 i liked a girl whos brother had a 180 … so i guess my love sorta attached to that car as well … but since im not made of money, an s13 is the next best thing:R

i got mine cause its different i owned a honda sold it cause everyone has one and most honda owners are lame… RWD rocks…

Rabbit: so you liked her brother that much?

no he was a complete ass whole … but that car , man i can still remember every detail . the deep rumble of the twin tip exhaust , the solid black 5 spokes and that beautiful glistening white paint … *sigh amazing

ive always loved the 300zx since i was a kid, but since i cant afford a zx right now, i ended up buying a 240 for now until i get a zx, but i dont regret having a 240 and yes like most people here, i also owned a honda well i still do its my winter beater now lol…