I bit the bullet....BIG TIME

Overclock a Dell?

What color is the sky in your world?

good pt. I forgot all dells except the expensive xps ones give you really shitty motherboards with all overclocking options locked in bios.

No Blu-Ray?

what are you high?, lol actually no i dont need bluray in my pc, i stream all of my movies so that would be a waste

i just edited my order i went with the QX6800 CPU, reading all of these posts made me think i might want to OC this, dell factory overclocks this cpu, but leaves room for more, with a factory warranty. This probably was the way to go from the beginning.

it will fly for a few years until blade’s with liquid cooled 8 core processors with 12 gig of ram and 20 TB of mem…

anyways :carnut:clap::suckoff::wiggle::beer2::burnin::headbang::ohyeah::jawdrop:

that about sums up how i feel!

cs will run at 900fps, have 11 latency, and have crystal clear sound/ video… wurd!!!

and im glad you did NOT use vista…

i love vista, but this cup doesn’t deserve to be corrupted

not hard to add at all…

whatchya gonna do with all that hard drive space lol

when i read the title of the thread, i thought you bought a PS3, lol

nice buy btw

How much do they factory OC it for you? Stock its only the 2.93 1066 right? Still better than 2.4 either way. Oh btw. Wait until you see me “bite the bullet” next month.

24" WFP is nice, that’s what i’m using too. I want their new 30" they have, but its 2K :frowning:

samsung has a sick 30’’ for $1250ish. I was thinking about getting it instead of my new tv, then i decided 1600p is a complete and total waste of $ since most games dont even support it. Still a couple years away from that type of monitor. 24’’ is perfect for a gaming pc.

sweet deal

we will see lol

should make my movie encoding pretty quick if anything

nice… You’ll be happy you got the faster CPU, it makes a noticeable difference in rendering at least, and I would also assume encoding