I can't stop laughing.

My cat kept meowing earlier, so I decided to let him go outside. I figured he’d be fine if I was sitting on the porch watching him. It was fairly nice out, so I brought the dog out too. Of course this didn’t go over well, and my cat took off.

I live in Dunkirk, and there are a lot of strange cats that run around town. I don’t really want my cat to get involved with them. They might have diseases and shit. Ya know? I’m just concerned about my cat’s wellbeing.

So anywho, he took off running, and went into a neighbors back yard 4 houses down. I called him and he came back, but wouldn’t hang around the yard. I decided that I would put him back in the house.

So I continue relaxing on the porch, in my recliner, reading a book. I hear him meowing, and it sounded like he was outside. I ignore it for a couple more minutes, but I’m like, what the hell, where is he? So I run to the side of the house, where all of a sudden he see him flying, all fours spread out, into the bushes.

MY CAT DECIDED TO JUMP OUT THE SECOND STORY WINDOW.

Funniest thing i’ve ever seen.

yikes, you must be pretty terrible if your cat is trying to commit suicide lol.

i kiiiid haha

so is your cat ok?

STOP RAPING YOUR CAT AND HE WON’T RUN AWAY!!!

would be better if cat was in mid air while this picture was taken with after pics

My cat jumps off of the patio on the second story all of the time. He is a little ass hole. I try to keep him locked indoors, but he has figured out how to open just about every door unless they are locked or deadbolted.

dead kittah?

so that is where you live…

He’s perfectly fine.

And yeah, the shittiest house on the block. But who cares. Rent’s $350 a month.

lol… now she will have guys showing her their junk outside the window!

Needs more buttered cat array.

i dont care about the house, will anyone care if they hear “rape”? i mean, i just asking:snky:

So…your pussy tried to kill itself? Wow. :smiley:

We live in a 3rd floor apartment with a nice balcony. I like to let mine out there occaisonally but I freak out when he pokes his head under the guard rail. I don’t think a 2 story fall onto the parking lot would be good for him.

all i can picture is paris hiltons episode of south park

Today after work me and my ride scared a group(flock?) of geese as we were driving out of the parking lot. We decided they needed it after our shuttle had to wait for them to cross the road before he would bring us to our cars. So we drive by, shout and yell and watch them all scatter. As I look out the side view mirror I watch as these stupid animals fly across the street as more cars are coming and one crashes into the fellow behind mid-flight straight into his windshield. It did two backflips through the air and then kept on flying it is origonal direction, just 10 feet higher due to the impact.

Animals are so dumb

This girl I used to date had a cat that would leap from the 2nd story balcony to the balcony of the house next door, then jump back. It was pretty far, further than I could probably jump across. It would also get from the 2nd story balcony down to the ground somehow.

i heart you… :pedo:

I can’t stop laughing either.

I just gave my flying cat a bath.

Never give a cat a bath.

EVER.

Also, I used puppy shampoo. Because it’s all I had. And then I realized it said do not use on cats. Um… what’s going to happen?

your going to wake up next to The Russian next time your drunk.