i can't wait to hit the dyno

Oh yeah, and you make a statement about “ultimate bolt on car” and you dont expect hate and naysayers? Are you crazy?

Also, i’d like tho add that people who multiply their WHP numbers by ~1.2 to obtain a “crank HP figure” are usually choads.

You have a solid quantitative value, then you inflate it by some imaginary percent? Choad.

[quote=“newman,post:42,topic:27605"”]

Also, i’d like tho add that people who multiply their WHP numbers by ~1.2 to obtain a “crank HP figure” are usually choads.

You have a solid quantitative value, then you inflate it by some imaginary percent? Choad.

[/quote]

how would you calculate crank HP without pulling the engine? I know crank HP is basicly a useless value because it doesn’t represent usable power but how would you do it. I have always herd 15% for MTX and 20% on ATX is that way off?

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:21,topic:27605"”]

And you car isnt even bolt on its boosted…You have a 1 off custom turbo kit :bloated: did you order it from summit :lol:

[/quote]

and its all bolted on, no engine mods besides intake porting, and mtx cams

whats not to be considered “bolt on” there ?

:tup: to the boosted SHO. I am sure this has given RJ-92 some ideas

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:38,topic:27605"”]

Don’t worry im sure one day you will get a new mod for your S10…like a new trailer home to park it next to :slight_smile:

[/quote]

:mamoru: funniest thing I have read or heard today

[quote=“somedude,post:43,topic:27605"”]

how would you calculate crank HP without pulling the engine? I know crank HP is basicly a useless value because it doesn’t represent usable power but how would you do it. I have always herd 15% for MTX and 20% on ATX is that way off?

[/quote]

Crank horsepower other than on an engine dyno is a useless estimation.

quite the thread here :tup:

[quote=“somedude,post:43,topic:27605"”]

[/quote]

well, that’s exactly the point. and since most modded cars are compared by WHP, why generate a FWHP number?

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:44,topic:27605"”]

and its all bolted on, no engine mods besides intake porting, and mtx cams

whats not to be considered “bolt on” there ?

[/quote]

I guess your idea of bolts ons and the rest of the internet’s is different…

Most people consider cams not a bolt on…same with power adders…

In which case theres a whole list of cammed/heads cam LS1s in the 10s lol

Once again this is no dig against the show…its impressive and its unique…

I was just arguing the best bolt on performance quote :slight_smile:

:tup: to dickriders with no cars chiming in like Import muscle…

Most definetly not the ultimate bolt-on car, but none the less, Im back in town, lets get this SHO dyno’d I want a ride dammit.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

headache

:tup: to alex for being different and having a stupid fast taurus with over 200,000 miles! Also i love how sherm talks shit about people buyin trailers when he still lives with his grandma :gay2: Why does everyone on this board have to hate on a car that (1) they have never been in or (2) worked-on or resaearched. Just because its not what you drive doesnt mean its junk!

:tup: to the SHO. time to put up big numbers to quiet the haters :slight_smile:

Where are the moderators for this…

Sometimes NYSPEED is a real joke of a car forum

It is so safe to say almost every person on this board who has 1000+ posts has their nose too high in the air.

This was an innocent post and im sure, was not meant to be interpreted perfectly literal, and like it always does and always has since ubrf, was misconstrued to the point of elementary school, " oh well, my daddy has a bazooka."

Post this kind of stuff on any national or world forum and see if moderators let this fly for one second.

Imho, let him love his car for what it is and post any opinion he wants… let the thread get steamed, emotion is fun! But the shit thats flying on page 2 happens way to often and the moderators should focus on this shit rather than making all their “banning rules”

^ i agree, especially when some people say something ’ inncorrect’ it gets deleted or get threatend for Ban . but when Newman & a few others do something very wrong. they basicly get a hand shake ’ suck ups’ :slight_smile:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:14,topic:27605"”]

You want 350rwhp with bolt ons? buy a LS1…

[/quote]

or a VG30DETT :wink:

[quote=“matter,post:50,topic:27605"”]

Most definetly not the ultimate bolt-on car, but none the less, Im back in town, lets get this SHO dyno’d I want a ride dammit.

[/quote]

Holy shit out of the blue. Long time no post. :wave:

[quote=“somedude,post:15,topic:27605"”]

but I also want over 30mpg, a smoth ride, cheap parts,
and a ton or room to upgrade. that is only my goal for right now. once I get a bigger intercooler I can bump it for 400-450 and i probably won’t go any higher for fear of my tranny.

[/quote]

But he does not care about how good the exhaust sounds

[quote=“jkucz28,post:58,topic:27605"”]

But he does not care about how good the exhaust sounds

[/quote]

if i wanted good sounding exhaust i would buy a mustang. :smiley:

hey i’ll give you a call as soon as my tweecer RT comes in and i get a base map on the car again. i didn’t call you yet because the weather has ben shitty and you can’t see anything unless your under teh car or i take the bumper off.

sonikempire.com has some pics of the setup.

[quote=“choko,post:55,topic:27605"”]

^ i agree, especially when some people say something ’ inncorrect’ it gets deleted or get threatend for Ban . but when Newman & a few others do something very wrong. they basicly get a hand shake ’ suck ups’ :slight_smile:

[/quote]

i’ve been banned more than anyone else on this forum. i don’t see why we can’t be critical about something he posted. And almost anything that was mentioned about the SHO is very true with a maxima.

Also, i’d like to add that i am smarter than most people on this forum.