i done f#©ked up my tranny

so i pull into sunoco last night in williamsville and about 3 feet before approaching the pump it sounded like i hit my front bumper on something. then as i am about to leave i realize that i cannot shift into 1st gear. i then get out and notice that my car is leaking tranny fluid profusely. i could only make it home in 2nd and 4th gears. my 99 civic is lowered 3 inches but the cover to the underground gas reservoir was high enough above the ground to damage my tranny. so i am currently processing my claim through progressive and i need to tow the bitch out to hybrid so don can help me out. anyways i was wondering if anyone can provide some insight on helping me get the station to pay my deductible. even though my car is lowered i am sure there are many sports type cars that come with similar or lower ground clearance from the factory. i haven’t seen any stations with covers this high above the ground and i am sure this is the reason for it. but any suggestions/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

That sucks, but you may have screwed yourself by leaving the sunoco before filing the claim or making someone aware. I hope it works out for you.

just take pics do reaserch and submit it to the Gas station owner.

I got a crazy idea, take responsability for your own actions and not try to get someone else to pay your bill.

i did leave all my info with the attendant but she was no manager or anything i need to speak with the district manager.

hmmmm, yea i mean why ask a multinational corporation for a 500 dollar deductible for an obstruction in their lot when i could just pay it myself. oh wait i make min. wage and will have to wait a few weeks to drive my car then. no thanks.

Ya just because they have money they should pay for your fuck up. Cry me a river that you make min. wage. YOU lowered your car and as such you should pay attention to where you are driving and ground clearance.

ugh. raise your car or pay attention.

Its your fucking idiot mentality that makes America so shitty sometimes. Grow up and take responsibility.

Ugh.

if they pay your deductible watch gas prices go up to compensate for their loss, so then everyone pays it.

Who’s side I’m on in this one solely depends on if these were painted some bright color and he still hit them.

Im pretty sure they’re just gonna say, that no one else hits ity, ur car is too low, deal with it.

:word: and fixed. It’s your fault. You fucked up, deal with it.

therenot going to cover something when a normal car would not have a issue driving over,. look where ur going

same color as the pavement. i dont disagree that i should watch where im going but you have to drive over it to get to the pump and its not very visable at night. and i’m not crying assholes just looking for a possible way to get my car back on the road so i can get to work and school.

^^^^:wstupid:

lol

Actually you are crying because instead of understanding the fact that this is YOUR FAULT you come on here crying that your car got fucked up and you want someone else to pay for your mistake. Plus the fact you have these things called headlights that light the road up in front of you. So you can not say you couldnt see it at night. The gas station is lite up, plus your lights. So you have no way to say it is anyone’s fault but your own.

Between the dude in the cavalier who crashed into Denny’s bushes/brickwall because of his summer tires in the middle of winter, Jan hitting the fucking curb, and now you in a lowered car hitting something a normal car wouldnt hit. Jesus Christ you people need to stop looking for people to put the blame on for your own fuck ups.

I need a clapping emoticon for that above post. Bravo!

:word:

Besides aren’t they like an inch - inch and a half off the ground, now I could understand if there was a damaged part sticking up, or a huge pothole next to it causing this. But this is something at near every gas station.