I dont know about you guys... but this WOW guy is starting to piss me off

every time he gets banned he comes back on with another username posting the same shit

LOL, its a spam bot , just ignore it.

i think it’s V-bulletin getting mad at us for not buying every single upgrade…

i delete all the posts, but i cant keep up with it.

so one day a man walked into a room and turned on his computer…WoW…he starts to surf youtube and WoW gold is now world of warcraft gold get yours today at wow.com

you can never stop us!!! =D

a couple of it’s jokes were kind of funny though, hah.

bing you need to out on one of those things where when people sign up they have to right down the wierd number and letters spam cant touch us

It’s because Diablo 3 AND Starcraft 2 are coming out…

I have a feeling Waterloo will see a SIGNIFICANT decrease in their passing rates in the next few years…

Along with some other universities with hardcore gamers.

LOL!

I think it’s already pretty bad today. Hope Bernard’s not a big Starcraft fan haha.

Samson- every kid in Korea is getting an F when SC2 comes out haha. how does one say “i wanna be protoss!!!1” in korean?

kollo - it’s called CAPTCHA. i think it’s a good idea too, that way most of the 16-year-old shitheads who can’t read or write won’t know what to make of the weird-looking letters and numbers. :slight_smile:

forums should be a skill testing question to sign up.

My co-worker bought WoW gold, i told him off… end of story.

hi.

Diablo 3 is coming out ? Im giving up my drivers license.

if someone has access to a faw machine FLOOD his fax machine send completely black pages to his machine then phone the fag and to go fuck a goat! wow is gay

wow

seriously they really are taking over! someone do something!