I don't like KA-T but...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/RamonRuiz/240/IMG_0870.jpg

holy …

shit thats a clean setup

saw a KA24ET that ran 8 seconds… there not bad

thats friggen unreal. Between having individual caps for each plug, having no thermostat, and the super clean set up, im dumbfounded

me want one now

its no cleaner than the average setup

there is nothing in the engine bay so it looks clean obviously

nothing is hooked up, no wiring harness, no nothing.

big turbo is impressive, nothing else is really :slight_smile:

ya, I guess it’s ok but I don’t even see an alternator, power steering, air intake. this picture looks like it is a half done installation

yes it is a half done install that wasn’t my point that turbo is huge and this build looks pretty serious.
why on son does everyone try to somehow beat down the poster of threads sigh…

its more than likely a drag car. which would explain why the top rad hose goes directly into the water pump so theres no thermostat. Which would also explain why theres no alternator.

But it is half built. it just needs the cold pipe and hot pipe and wiring and it would still be super clean…its like 80% done

where does the fuel go? in the bottom?

nice FMIC set-up, that hotpipe is invisitastic… there I go making up words again…

the upper rad hose goes where?

where are those brake and clutch lines going?

Link or more pictures… I’m curious.

alternator is there , power steering … probably idnt gonns be there , intake , ?? ever consider hes running a Map sensor and it track only ?

yea , in your bottom, douchebag

they go into the firewall and come back out on the other side

I’d like to know if they engineered the intake plenum and tuned the runners.

It looks like the chamber is tapered and each port is cut to length. If I remember correctly turbo cars do better with a larger plenum volumes due to charge pressure filling the chamber with pressurized air as opposed to vacuum pulling the air through runners.

Too bad it’s a hatch :o

Too bad indeed, but how do you know it’s a hatch?