I don't think Bucky will be escaping this place

While doing our Adirondack’s tour we took a ride over Lyon mountain and through the town of Dannemora, home of NY’s highest security prison. Took a few quick shots while driving by.

It seems to out of place being right in the center of this quiet little mountain town. This is probably the first time I’ve driven by that I couldn’t see men with rifles in those tower observation booths.

damn, pics are blocked at work

that’s higher security than attica?

i worked there for 6mos, odd place.

Ya if its the one I am thinking about, prison guards go there to train and do their initial work. The used to say its either on par or higher than attica.

props to bucky

Jeeeeeez. That wall is NO JOKE.

Meh, there are nicer walls, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dannemora someday.

Im still laughing at the Turkey Harvest Dinner sign right next to the prison wall.

Yeah, the whole thing just seems wrong. You expect to see a massive prison like that out in a field, not with it’s 60 foot concrete wall and armed guard towers 3 feet from the main road and across the street from the the town’s tiny business district.

like hes even going to have a chance to escape. lol hes probably in a room, where he can never leave! lol