I faught the law, and the, law won V. carlise

[quote=“Joe,post:12,topic:30879"”]

the only funny part is his mom had to post her house for $2500. If he’s poor than maybe it’s not so bad

[/quote]

Not everyone has 2500 laying around.

that shit makes me angry!

http://www.simpsonstrivia.com.ar/simpsons-photos/wallpapers/homer-hulk.gif

f!2K the po-liiiiice

Most of the laws today do infringe on our given rights…just do the reseach…free fucking country my ass. Soem of the laws being created today are rediculous.

This just angers me and I would sue just to make them look like assholes

“In Seattle, police banned a photography student from a public park. He was taking photographs of a bridge for a homework assignment. The officers who ban him from the park do so without the knowledge of park officials and have no authority to do so.”

[quote=“num482,post:21,topic:30879"”]

Not everyone has 2500 laying around.

[/quote]

most people have an asset worth that much that isnt their house

What was that sig Joe had about letting governments have their way…?

[quote=“newman,post:5,topic:30879"”]

god. this shit makes me angry.

[/quote]

This is why intelligent and competent people NEED to speak up when bullshit like this is allowed to happen.

[quote=“Joe,post:25,topic:30879"”]

most people have an asset worth that much that isnt their house

[/quote]

OK, I see what you were getting at.

[quote=“BrockwayMT,post:26,topic:30879"”]

What was that sig Joe had about letting governments have their way…?

[/quote]

Right now it’s an ass backwards cop and DA. Lets see what happens when this actually makes it to trial. I’m sure the ACLU will send in a pack of rabid lawyers and there will never be a conviction, if it even goes to trial.

It does make it very clear that the town of Carlisle wants nothing to do with the ricer crowd anymore. Based on a lot of the videos that people show of the event, I can’t say I blame them there. But you can run people out of town without completely bogus charges.