I feel sick.

look on the bright side

http://www.spirithouse.com.au/funstuff/wp-content/uploads/old-blog-images/failed-test-mcdonalds-application.jpg

Switch to a different school

Damn man…that is shitty. Hopefully you make some headway and get something done

i told u to stop smoking so much weed.

Should have stopped taking bong rips and handed that shit in on time. I would have made that my top priority. Sorry to hear tho Benny. It is an extremely unfourtanate series of events.

Sounds real dumpy ben, hope err’thang works out

this is almost exactally what happen to me at sccc,which is y im not back this semster

good luck

i feel bad for ya ,truly i do butttttttttt ya shoulda handled it and not been smokin marijuana

This.

Nice new sig! Purchase a cassette player this week too?

Yeah I know, but the simple fact of this matter is that it’s bullSHIT that there’s even a deadline for something like this, and the punishment for not meeting the deadline is INSANE.

As far as I’m concerned, it really should not matter when you prove you’re a resident. If you’re a resident you should not, under any circumstance, be charged as a non-resident if you can prove otherwise.

I might as well have honestly gone out, got drunk, got a dwi, and punched the officer in the face right as he walked up to the window.

If I didn’t have financial aid, the court costs from that would probably be slightly LESS than my tuition…and FOR TWO CLASSES! SIX CREDITS!

Fucking INSANE. Even if it was my fault you can’t tell me it’s justified.

Welcome to america

ahhggg I can understand a penalty, sure, even a couple hundred bucks lol doubling tuition? LOLWTF

Yah dude… sucks ass.

Create your own school like that movie

anybody know any abandoned hospitals

sorry to here benny…thats rough

Keep complaining up the ladder. Sooner rather than later. I havent lost to a bursar/registrar’s office yet but several close calls.

Where do I go from here though?

I’ve spoken with:

Business office sluts
Bursar
Student Affairs

Left a message with, which never got returned to:

Student Advisor
Dean’s Office

What’s next?