I feel terrible--I hit a real live walking person with my car

i keep reading the thread tittle.

you know it’s a good job you didn’t hit a real dead walking person bucause that would have been creepy

lol gotta agree… long as noone is seriously hurt, it can be kind of funny (just watching the facial expressions)

I got hit by a van once… I was skateboarding (go figure) and I guess, not far enough over to the side of the road and the bitch driving wacked me with the side view mirror (like the big ass chrome joints on the old school conversion vans) and spun me around a few times.

my friends wouldnt stop laughing for what seemed like 20 mins… lol

Or a half-dead, stumbling pirate!

i hit some chick on chippewa the one day cause she tried to run acroos in front of my car just after the light turned green

one of the cops was sitting right at the corner too, saw me hit her … and he didnt even bother to get out of his car … i waited a moment and she was just laying on my hood with this confused look on her face … i finaly had to tell her to get her skank ass off my car …

aaaaaah … fond memories of running someone down … another lebaron moment :slight_smile:

One time at a Yankees game we were walking to the bus and my dad walked in front of a car and it tapped him and he walked across the front of the car.

At college some idiot in a beat ass old Toyota flatbed was driving like an idiot in the parking lot where a bunch of use were hanging out by our cars on break and lost his brakes. He hit one of the guys and he got thrown onto his own car and ended up needing a new hood and a bumper.

lol I go hit by my own 4wheeler once. My brothers friend was ripping around our backyard while my brother and I were having an apple war. His friend came around a corner and pinned 3rd gear. Meanwhile, Ian was about to chuck an apple at me so I start running towards the path of the 4wheeler (not realizing where in the yard the 4wheeler was). As soon as I come out into the path BOOM he hit me right in the hip. Well the 4wheeler kinda carried me with it before he hit the brakes. So he slams on the brakes and I fall off the front while hes still sliding. LOL this is the best part though. While hes sliding he manages to run me over and I come out the back. I never went under the tires or anything, just the frame and rear axel kinda scraped me. Either way, the shit hurt and I had to walk with a cane for a few weeks. Im lucky I didnt break my hip.

ha! did you keep the cane?

goob that looked so hilarious i saw the whole thing…i was about to pull out and i saw the boarder going quite fast and then you pulled right in front of him. he did a sweet barrel roll over your hood then stood up and was worried about the car. looked so awesome. by far the coolest thing i have ever seen. i couldn’t help but do a schoolgirl giggle when i saw it happening.

hahaha so it didn’t look like he hit too hard?

oh it looked hard…but it looked like something from an action movie it was so hot. i thought for sure your hood was effed up. anywho i would have came over to se if he wa salright sooner but i was laughing still.

It isn’t dented. It may be scratched. Bha. I can fix scratches. I can’t fix broken people…yet.

id be real shook upabout it…thank god there were no injurys

those skater kidz there are crazy… IMHO they need to be a lil more carefull and aware of the ppl around them as when ppl are backing out / moving forward in a parkinglot it’s hard to see them.