I feel terrible--I hit a real live walking person with my car

:frowning: I pulled out of my spot at Mighty and I see a person. Then a kid. Coming at me. Fast. I hit my brakes, but it was waaay too late. He smashed into my hood. I got out and asked him if he was okay. He was a little shook up but he asked me if my car was okay. I said, ā€œdonā€™t worry about that are YOU okay?ā€ He said he was fine. I asked again. Same answer, and he walked just dandy back to his skateboard. I hope he really is okay. It seems like he just hit the hood and I didnā€™t hit his legs. I really donā€™t know where he came fromā€“it must have been at an angle because I didnā€™t see him in front of me.

I looked at my hood and it doesnā€™t seem like thereā€™s damage at all. Even if there are scratches I can take care of that. :frowning:

damn glad everyones ok thatd shake me up tooā€¦ that parking lot is hecticā€¦

thats awesome, a friend from home once hit a chinese food delivery man on a bicycle once, as long as nobody gets hirt i think its hysterical

Actually I think he just kind of slid right along my hoodā€“maybe it was fun for him?

How lameā€¦

http://pages.prodigy.net/jppets/xstunts/images/Car-hit.jpg

i cant belive i got a pic of it!!!

jk i wansnt even there

glad to hear everyone/thing is ok

actually he kind of did a head on slide from my driverā€™s side headlight to my passengers side fender/windshield.

hmm well if it was a skateboarder he was probably trying to grab ur car and hitch a ride, but grabed the wrong end :P.

Glad he wasnā€™t hurt though.

Defantly not cool. I hit someone when I was in high school. Just glad the kid you hit was okay.

put ur glasses on man

lol you should see what a full size truck with a big ass push bar will do to a person ā€¦ can you say sack of meat.

reminds me of that chick riding ont eh hood at mighty the one time who smashed their car. someone would have to be real stupid to post an IBEFORE comment after me about that.

ib4dumbbitchridingonherhoodatmightycomment

it was going to happend eventually.Shit on occasion i thought about running those kids over. ill never forget when the kid grinded the sign and did a face plant into it.
fixed ofr joe

I watched a guy get hit on a bicycle on NFB and Willow Ridge the other day. Kinda funny. But not at all. I guess.

Not to be an ass, but the biker just blew through the ā€˜cross-walkā€™ while they had a green. :gotme:

You launching on slicks outta your spot? I donā€™t really get what happened.

did he bounce as he slip, or did he make a real funny face as his head slide across the windsheil ?

this thread is orthless without video

Yes, Accord SEā€™s have mad range torque yo.

???

yessssss no one will ever skate at mighty again because your going to bully them around :tup:

glad hes fine :slight_smile: wonder how he felt when he woke up next day:gotme:

Iā€™m no bully :frowning: