I finally hit 12's!

nice Job Skrapper…i knew you could do it :wink: FWD definitly is the suck when it comes to launching!

Nice job Joe, very impressive!

:tup:

holllaaaaa

Way to go…

NICE JOB!! way to keep it real for the DSMer’s

Nice job, buddy!!

Beating food in traps, HOLLAR!!

nice job, now you need more seat time and figure out how to improve those 60’s

:tup:

^^ he cut a few 1.9’s I think… just not his greates launch this time around

nah. 2.09 was my best 60ft. I am not the best at launching. My best 60fts came when I really lit the tires up and bounced the rev limiter. I definatley am learning how to drive the car though, it feels really good, suspension comes before slicks. :slight_smile:

I cannot wait to get this POS done so I can join you guys and get some times for the slowGSX…

Congrats on the run man. Try running some slicks and get that 60’ down. Last time at the track, if I remember correctly, you were running street tires. :stuck_out_tongue:

bahahahahahahaha

AWESOME!!! Congrats man. It makes me really happy to see you trapping so high. That means I did my job.

Sean - What was your trap?

-Mike

Hmm, I should have my car up and running again today, and then I might come out to the track this friday to try to break some goals of my own. 13’s.

The 14.079 was done with half a manifold to turbo gasket, and plugs a range warmer than I should’ve had in there.

nice… good job

:tup: awesome man

:tup: :tup: nice shite

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone. I will work on my 60fts.

And to the bastard that gave me negative karma for my post…well…you can pretty much suck it. :tup: