I found it on the internet

omg from the comments:

1 Like

Ha i was expecting to see Mark Gubins sign in the vid lol.

ā€œCome and look at both of our buildingsā€ made me LOL

People still faking inspection stickers? https://www.wivb.com/news/new-york/dmv-launches-second-phase-of-new-inspection-sticker-rollout/

Lame. I cannot renew my registration because my inspection is overdue. Thatā€™s a real pita.

i recently got away with almost 2 years on my truck lol. then reg renewal screwed me

1 Like

Sophie Maclean, a student at Kings College London, found ā€˜bangerā€™ is the supreme offensive term, or ā€˜berā€™ for short.

1 Like
3 Likes

2 Likes

When I was 16 Iā€™d mix in a little gasoline and pour out where we burned our yard waste and just burn it. :slight_smile:

growing up we always poured the oil behind the garage lol.

1 Like

I dumped used antifreeze underneath my old camping trailer to kill all the grass i had to keep cutting.

lol

I cannot even get through a 3rd of that.
Iā€™m xenointelligent.

1 Like

Whatā€™s going on in Alabama?!

Starting September 1, 2023, employers of all sizes are prohibited from requiring employees to be microchipped or implanted with any other permanent identification marker. The law defines a microchip as a device implanted under the skin that is passively or actively capable of transmitting personal information to another device using radio frequency technology.