I got hit

well it was a nice day… got done work early, got free lunch, got a nice tip…

left work and headed out to surprise my girlfriend at work.
drove thru the park, stopped to talk to an old friend in the VIP i saw, left there and was driving down corrigan towards the playground.
coming around the circle i was in the inside lane, some lady was in the outside lane… as we rounded the bend she decided she wanted to go around the circle once again… and crossed over into my lane nailing me right in the pass. sidequarter panel and wheelwell… its not major damage but it still pisses me off! theres decent dents and scratches, rear bumper got a few spider cracks and chips, and my freshly powdercoated wheel got scratched up and chipped… she was driving a brand new orange 350Z ( she seemed like a stuck up bitch) i went postal for about 2 mins then calmed down, her husband even said that its her fault and he told her to turn…

i called the county cops to exchange info and their saying that happens about 40 times a year… and that insurance companies fight over it alllll the time… and they think insurance companies just say that the vehicles involved have to pay their own damages…
If that happens im going to flip shit!, for the first 5 mins all the damn bitch was worryed about was her little poodle looking peice of shit dog, (as it was pukeing becuase it ate grass) she kept saying omg even my darling doggy is upset and pukeing… and going on and on that her car costs more… I told her i dont give a fuck if she was driving a vette and hit me, shes still paying to get it fixed… im sooo pissed, if the insurance company doesnt resolve this or she makes up some lies i swear to god im going to kidnap that damn dog, BBQ it, and eat it at the next pittspeed SP BBQ :rant:

As much as i hate that Neon…I feel your pain man…I would be pissed too…just her being a snob puts the icing on the cake

Im not even that pissed anymore… I will be if her insurance doesnt pay for it:bash:
fuck i wish she would have hit me at like 50mph and totaled it… I would have fell on the ground crying of back pain and sued her ass… and bought the camaro SS and S10 at JJ’s
im pretty upset about the newly powdercoated wheels tho…

anyone work at a autobody wanna give me an expensive quote?

woah, you went postal on an older lady? BAD ASS. karma buddy…when you go around driving the way you do and highbeaming people…trying to be a tough guy it comes back on you. you make me sick dude, you are truely pathetic. accidents happen…believe it or not, that’s a risk you take when you get onto the road. I doubt she is going to lie over a few scratches and chips, relax.

Thats why thier isnt much roundabouts in the USA :kekegay:

That sucks jeff, scrapping paint with a stuck up bitch. Probably had the dog in her lap. / her

just take it to a dealership, doesn’t get more expensive than that

you shoulda kicked that poodle

Bingo!

she did, i seen it fly up onto the steering wheel :rofl:

you sir, can STFU, unless of course you would like to receive a tire iron down your throat

sux man. hope eveything works out for ya.

:frowning:

oh come on, you aren’t that big!

why do you keep trying to impress everyone on these boards with your attitude? you can’t fool someone who lives 2 miles away from you…I know 1/4th of the people you graduated with and its well known you are a bitch…that doesn’t matter though, the fact is you approached me and I asked my two friends to go inside while I handle my business because I thought you had the balls to try something. all you did was talk a bunch of shit that didn’t lead anywhere and take my license plate and call the cops…i’m very thankful i’m a calm person and didn’t touch you because I know I would be in jail right now because of you. i’ve tried to be nice to you but your pathetic ego is too much for any man to handle. it’s useless making those kind of threats with your history…ooh big man going to stick a tire iron down my throat wow jeez im shaking. just quit it man, I hope none of these people on this board actually fall for your act.

:drama:

:rofl:

x2

And these are the days of our lives…

on a side note…sorry to hear about your car jeff.
time to get a REAL car now :slight_smile:

wheres the :owned:

oh and can i get :owned: X2

your still a fucking asshole, why do you even post?

for the same reason you do. to post useless emo drama.
now go knock on his door and see if he wants to play doctor like yall used to do back in the day. :love:

:lockd: