I guess I killed a car..LOL*

Well I don’t even consider this a race but I guess this guy did. So I’m on another Buffalo forum today and see this posted up. Which made me laugh hard…

Anybody here with a black A4 get into a race yesterday? - Today , 02:40 PM

With a white Pontiac Grand Prix GT? If so, nice job on the “kill”, since it was my detailer in the Grand Prix, and his car now sounds like it spun a bearing or damaged a wrist pin, since it’s knocking like a sumbitch.

Heh.

Me:

LMAO!!! On the 219 last night 7:30ish? … He got on from 20A in orchard park and gave up before Westnecca… I pulled on him pretty good seeing I was not even WOT…

And my car is silver not black…

Outstanding!
Yeah, it’s gonna suck when my dude is gonna have to bum rides into work cuz you killed his effin’ car.

Me:

I really would not have called that a race… But how in the hell did he pop his motor doing that? I don’t even think he made it past a 100…

You guys sell cars there. Sell him a new one…

Ok, picture this scene.

My detailer doesn’t really know about this site. So I ask him: “was your race on the 219, around 7:30 pm, after getting on at 20A?” He starts freaking out. I then briefly made a pic of your car my wallpaper on my laptop. Poor guy is all paranoid right now.

Then, after the initial bout of paranoia, starts getting all uppity and wanting to bet any of those Audi bastards $1k to race his Mustang.

Sooooo…this kinda made my day.

Thanks

I know it’s a GT and I could car less for the kill. But I just found the other post mad funny…:biglaugh:

WHAT THE FUCK MAN, YOU GOT BEEF WITH GRAND PRIXS? WANNA FIGHT?

thats me playing the role of you in jims thread

haha i love your posts in vw-audi related threads, always an entertaining read, even though i know your kidding half the time

tup to the sort of kill you had

Take the 1k bet and race him you audi bastard.

screw the $1k… race for pinks!!

werd, gp’s are slow

I’ll take his $1K bet all day.

I’ll take that $1K bet all day.

thats nice … now fix your sig. if i want to see that much gayness at one time, ill ask if i can watch you make your with bf you audi driving homo

You never answered my question, wanna fight?

Hehehhe… Carl Funny.

Sure, but we must be naked in a tub of jello when we fight…:gay3:

I just realized i went drifting with you in the eastern hills mall parking lot…

forgot about that

and roger on the jello

LOL YOU BEAT ME IN GRAND SHIT GT, WANT TO RACE MY FIVE-OH WIGGA NOW ITS PERSONAL OH SNIZAP?

Yeah that was a fun night. I blasted a curb going balls out when I first got there. I think you missed that…

Yeah I love those come backs from people who get beat. What a joke.

:word: Funn y ish, I say race and beat his 5.slo and see how pisst he is when u take $1g from him too.

Haha, people with that mustang mentailty…never get enough of that.

lol