I guess I'll make this public....(very serious post).

You don’t seem like some dumb bastard to me, I just don’t understand why you would tell a car forum full of guys that you are waiting till marriage to get your dick wet… you know what the out come is going to be. It’s like… I learned that arguing politics on here is just a complete was of time, but there are some things that you just never admit too.

LOL Post of the year, all of it.

I honestly don’t see why its a big deal? I actually think its awesome he’s waiting. I just hope he finds someone that has the same morals.

its not you its everyone else :lol

LOL!!!

I could care less as well, its not my dick remaining dry and chapped.

man am i glad ive been fucking the same girl for 5 years

:rofl

So no news could be bad news? Anyone hear from him?

Ilya you can still fingerbang and chomp box right? Just not put the kong in the kooch pooch?

:rofl ^^

:lol:lol:lol:lol :thumbup

Thanks for the compliment (of sorts)? lol.

And I don’t understand why it bothers you guys so much?

And what’s there to be ashamed about? I’m certainly not ashamed. I’ll say it every day, all day. The shit I get from you guys about it doesn’t really matter at the end of the day.

Negative. :rofl

Anyway…this thread isn’t about me. It’s about Travis. All I said is that I’m glad I’ll probably have one sexual partner my entire life who’ll most likely be a virgin on wedding night herself. Best of luck to him.

I am not taking any further questions at this time.

What the fuck?!

Yeah your wife is going to have alot to look forward on your wedding night :rofl

so do or dont u have the clap?

Travis, any news?

God did did my dick get wet last night

So good it made you stutter?

QFT

You quit fucking talking!