I guess I'll make this public....(very serious post).

Cool. Now we’ll need a list of the 75-90 girls you banged. Lots of people share this via forums. Typically ends pretty well.

We’ll wait for the full names.

In for jclark posting pics of ape with type 1 herpes to symbolize turbotravis. THERE IS NO MERCY IN THIS DOJO and Ill be waiting for the next time u peruse the real estate section and forget about this experience

I plan on remaining sexually active, and yes some of that may be with chicks that sell real estate, but it’ll be ‘safe’ sex for sure. Jclark is in part of the 10 percent that does not have HSV1 because he’s never kissed a woman.

fucking sig worthy… :rofl + rep

How would he know if the sex was sub par if they are both virgins? It would be the best they ever had.

good news man, you junk’s not gonna turn green and fall off. but srsly, good news man. lots of diseases out there today, be safe. i dont see bangin a buncha broads a problem, being stupid about it IS a problem though.

For sure. Come out and party on the 10th man!

will do my best to come out with you guys :slight_smile:

Good deal man… glad to hear your shits clean. Keep it that way!

Lol that’s the truth

Exactly why I said generations and generations before me have made it work. Stop worrying about Ilya so much people. I’ll be just fine. If it ain’t yo style, it ain’t yo style. It doesn’t bother me.

i dunno man, things can go both ways i guess

on the other hand, if the guys a virgin and the girl is a virgin, theres a great chance they wont be gicing each other aeds and such, ya know? theres some scary stuff out there.

thats the last time i let u suck me off travis.

:haha way to be late to the party that discussion was over like a page ago. :banghead