i guess someone doesnt like me...

didn’t we have this discussion once before in the back of fuzzyfish’s wrx wagon.

Ha, remember, Don’t kiss and tell. “What happens in the back of Fuzzy’s wagon, stays in the back of Fuzzy’s wagon”.

Just think it was a thoughtless statement. I hope your not the type to really do that kind of crap.

sux sorry to hear about that

but newman is awesome in my book

i feel guilty for damaging corporate property, i sure as shit would not damage personal property…

You should have the right to put whatever you want on your car, without some fucker throwing shit at it.

That blows, man.

OK, I retract, your off my punk ass list.

it had to be a woman. there’s a code amongst men, thou shalt not fuck with other’s rides. If it’s not a woman, they’ll probably be one soon enough. haha

so how much would a window like this cost to replace… there are “Members: 1,680”

if some of us toss the kid a few bucks here or there … he cuold have the window paid for…

after all he was born in 87’ soo… its doubtful that he makes that much money and a 200 dollar bill is the last thing he needs…

i’d toss the kid 5 bucks…

anyone else?

:word: You payed for the car you can put whatever the fuck you want on it. :tdown: to haters and jealous assholes that vandalize other peoples possesions that they worked hard for. I know the feeling man, a couple years ago when I had my Mustang I woke up to a phone call from one of my neighbors and she told me something happened to my car. I go outside and someone sprayed what appeared to be primer all down the side of my car. Hope it doesn’t cost you too much man.

Same could be said about yourself Newman.

Tats, piercings, all things that are there for asthetic purposes.

No days at the gym!

lol

gym… uh oh… i think newman might have you there. I have seen him in some sort of gym LOL

anyways. that sucks bro… sorry to hear

and a red chick car to boot :slight_smile:

:word:

Another reason everybody should have glass coverage on insurance. Its worth having.

Good luck.

If members tossed up $1 or so every time someone had a hardship, we’d all be broke. Except then we’d all have a hardship, and maybe we’d have to exchange money again. Thus evening it all out. Let’s just save the time and money, and keep what we each have. :slight_smile:

I’ve seen Newman inside a guy named Jim at the ritz once… Oh, that gym… Then no…

so i got a new window from the junkyard tonight and some of u may be a bit jealous about the steal i got on it. it was out of an 01 ranger with a slide on it. i got it for 75, was gonna have it installed tomorrow morning for another 75 but i just did it myself in a matter of an hour. so its all done now after around 90 bucks for everything it doesnt look to bad. ill have some pics tomorrow, its too late for it now.

KW FTW! the sticker is on my front window on my car and newman never rides my sack about it and i live with him. then again, im not in the KW army. Kiss Army for life.

what a d-bag, i wish i was full of myself.

the guys window got smashed, he’s looking for help, and here comes you with the asshole comments

the price you pay for joining the army…maybe it was zee germans? again, sorry to hear it bro, give me a call. we’re going downtown this weekend, i’ll buy you a couple drinks if you decide to show up. oh yeah, park off the street, can’t you park behind that place?