I Had A Trackday Crash - Motorcycle - Video Inside

Thanks guys

Thanks Rocket. Yeah my lines were all messed up the whole day. I was warming up to my old trackday pace and was trying to learn the track at the same time, so every session I was going faster and having to change my reference points. In that right-left combo where I crashed I turned-in a little too soon for the right hander and that put me too far to the left side for the left hander, so my apex was way too early and I ended up being leaned over for longer than usual. That was definitely a mistake. Thanks for pointing that out.

My stock front springs are really soft, so I had the front preload maxed out. It was about 35mm of sag, maybe more. Rear spring was much stiffer, I think I had around 32mm of rear sag. I wrote all my suspension settings down and then lost them lol. For the rest of the settings I used the recommended settings from SportRider.com, and they were pretty decent.

I want the warmers mainly just as a precaution for days when it’s cool outside. Also I might get a second set of wheels and mount some race rubber. I’ve got the trackday-addiction again lol